• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitbum lost 500 bucks on maidana

take this hitbum

Comment

war maidana!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maidana is not overrated, as most people acknowledge that he is a big puncher, but limited fighter with to begin with.

Khan outclassed him through the majority of the fight, but he also got hurt by Maidana. I find it interesting that most people actually predicted that fight close to accurate.

Abraham on the otherhand is overrated. Before he fought Dirrell and Froch, a lot of fans praised Abraham and considered him a top p4p fighter.

Ironically, Abraham got exposed by an underrated fighter in Froch.

Comment

I can tell this douche bag knows nothing about Boxing. Maidana doesn't have the boxing skill to even box with him. You don't box with someone who is by far better than you in that field. You look for alternatives, and Maidana did what he had to do! He went to the chin and was SUCCESSFUL!

Dumb ****s on these boards are ******ed. I don't know how mod's allow all these useless threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
            I can tell this douche bag knows nothing about Boxing. Maidana doesn't have the boxing skill to even box with him. You don't box with someone who is by far better than you in that field. You look for alternatives, and Maidana did what he had to do! He went to the chin and was SUCCESSFUL!

Dumb ****s on these boards are ******ed. I don't know how mod's allow all these useless threads.
            you said maidana would knock him down but he didnt

you said maidana would knock him OUT but he didnt

you said mainada was gonna win but he didnt

what will you say when khan beats him a second time?

Comment

Everyone rockin Maidana sigs just cuz they look at him as the current Valero KO kid...Maidana has ok power but not knockout power, he stopped Ortiz from accumulation

Comment

Maidana is a great fighter, but ppl make him out to be the next Edwin Valero knockout everything

Comment

Hmm. If Maidana's bar of being overrated could be compared to a two story building, Khan would be the Eiffel Tower, and then some more. Khan also went life or death with Maidana, so that doesn't say much for him.

That said, Maidana isn't overrated at all. He's working with what he has and he's done well.

Comment

The person who says that a top 5 fighter in probably the most competitive weight class in boxing is over-rated has probably never boxed a day in their life.

I'm sure you could step in the ring and decisively beat Marcos Maidana, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X