No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux-Marroquin Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    i agree with all that exept the bold...that is the most pathetic excuse ever for fighting **** oponents..all rigo has been calling out is nonito, thats all he talks about...i dont know if he knows but nonito aint the only top dog in his weighclass man...hell, even an old arce is more legit for him than a prospect man..
    And you think Arce would fight Rigo right now? He's in line for a fight with Donaire. Jorge won’t even rematch Rojas, for fuck’s sake. With Nonito in the mix, no one wants any part of Rigo. Whether you think he's as good as advertised is one thing, but you have to admit the man's dangerous. Everyone regards "El Chacal" as "too much risk, too little reward."

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I've been yelling for a Rigo/Arce fight. If Arum had any intentions of putting Rigo on the map, he would put him in there with Arce. That fight could possibly make him a household name.
      arum wouldn't have enough chains to hold arce down to make that fight

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I've been yelling for a Rigo/Arce fight. If Arum had any intentions of putting Rigo on the map, he would put him in there with Arce. That fight could possibly make him a household name.
        Jorge's past it and, with his style, Rigo would chew him up and spit him out. Arce is looking for a payday before his time's up.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          you really think arce would fight rigo??????????? i must say, you're completely naive to realty.

arce is talking about a tune up fight.

these guys don't wanna fight rigo..................
          There it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            And you think Arce would fight Rigo right now? He's in line for a fight with Donaire. Jorge won’t even rematch Rojas, for fuck’s sake. With Nonito in the mix, no one wants any part of Rigo. Whether you think he's as good as advertised is one thing, but you have to admit the man's dangerous. Everyone regards "El Chacal" as "too much risk, too little reward."
            well, the only way to find out is try...instead of assuming everyone is scared of you what about trying .. given the opposition rigo has beaten , i think the reason he gets no attention from the top dogs is more of the "lil reward part " than anything...

Comment

Bingo, that's why no one cares to fight him.

Comment

rigo is a slick mofo... great talent... but i doubt the top guys around his division is "scared" of him either... high risk, low reward...

still, donaire in a very convincing UD if they ever fight...

Comment

Mares wants to fight him but we know it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    well, the only way to find out is try...instead of assuming everyone is scared of you what about trying .. given the opposition rigo has beaten , i think the reason he gets no attention from the top dogs is more of the "lil reward part " than anything...
                    How do you know he hasn't been trying? Even if I didn't know anything about the guy, I know that Rigo, fast approaching the downside of his career, would be begging for some bigger fights. Realize that this man defected from Cuba with nothing and still has very little. He needs to make his money and fast. I don't believe for a second that he would refuse any reasonable fights. What kind of money do you think he's making fighting no-names? His effective career will, sadly, soon be over. He wants to fight the big dogs, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Mares wants to fight him but we know it ain't gonna happen.
                      I don't doubt that. It would be just as accurate to say that other fighters' promoters don't want any part of Rigo. I don't believe too many fighters are actually afraid of Rigo (although Rico Ramos sure did a good impression of fear in their fight). lol

Comment

Working...
                      X