No announcement yet.

Wearing black bags a waste of time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing black bags a waste of time?

Personally I wear them because I sweat easier in the winter and it keeps me warm but do they even give a benefit ? Don't you just regain the weight you lost by rehydrating?

Stop wearing them immediately. That ship sailed a long time ago.

If u want to keep heat in in the winter wear long sleeves and a scully.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
      Personally I wear them because I sweat easier in the winter and it keeps me warm but do they even give a benefit ? Don't you just regain the weight you lost by rehydrating?
      No benefit whatsoever unless you're a boxer trying to make weight.

All you're losing is body water which you will put straight back inside of you when you re-hydrate.

Comment

Some folks just really obsess with sweating..When making weight losing water can be a goal but otherwise it's just a water that needs to be replenished. I was at this one gym where some people insisted that I dress heavy..Even in winter I heat up fast and stay hot.. I mean a lot of heat I just radiate with steam vapor visible rising from my whole body when it's cold and I'm working..So I asked why I needed all the extra clothing it just overheated me and slowed me down..They implied that cause I'm big n heavy I needed to sweat off the weight..I just kept what i was thinking to myself and started to wear the Shorts and tea shirts I was comfortable wearing even if freezing..Secretly I think the skinny people where intimidated and envious of my capacity to be a human furnace..

Comment

Originally posted by Crushedknee View Post
          .Secretly I think the skinny people where intimidated and envious of my capacity to be a human furnace..
          ha ha ha! i like it!

Comment

Working...
          X