Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another crybaby bi tch

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
      Who is even talking about Kovalev? You know there are weight classes in boxing right? Ward is a Super Middleweight. Kovalev is a Light Heavyweight. Perhaps you learned a thing or two from this post.

However, what you should really be concerned about is the vast amount of oversized middleweights who aren't willing to move up in weight, despite sitting at one of the worst weight classes in boxing in its current state. That's the difference between them and Ward, Ward doesn't stand for mediocrity.
      Maybe Ward should read your post and stop waiting for a Middleweight named Golovkin to move up to fight him. Or do you consider him to be an 'oversized' MW? He could fight one of the Dirrells in the meantime, or both. Oh yeah... I forgot. They are his 'brothers'.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Didn't Ward say he was moving to LHW after Super Six?
      Yes, he did. Said that a couple of times actually. Then he decided to get LHWs to drain themselves and come down to SMW instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        Maybe Ward should read your post and stop waiting for a Middleweight named Golovkin to move up to fight him. Or do you consider him to be an 'oversized' MW? He could fight one of the Dirrells in the meantime, or both. Oh yeah... I forgot. They are his 'brothers'.

Yes, he did. Said that a couple of times actually. Then he decided to get LHWs to drain themselves and come down to SMW instead.
        The oversized MW hes talking abt is GGG lol. Imagine that... oversized... There is weight class for a reason but GGG should move up... LOL

Hypocrisy to the fullest. But hey, GGG aint a brotha. Hes just a white devil racist who d*cking a brotha

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          The oversized MW hes talking abt is GGG lol. Imagine that... oversized... There is weight class for a reason but GGG should move up... LOL

Hypocrisy to the fullest. But hey, GGG aint a brotha. Hes just a white devil racist who d*cking a brotha
          Talk about being an ignorant bigot.

Comment

If Gennady was black, OP would suck him off like no other.

He's just a troll anyway, he's been here before.

Comment

Yeah im the ignorant bigot. Im a white devil too. Weight classes are only good for a brotha but they aint good for the white devil. GGG is a overrated bum whos scared to go up in weight to fight Ward but Ward shouldnt move up in weight to fight another white devil. Got you man

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                If Gennady was black, OP would suck him off like no other.

He's just a troll anyway, he's been here before.
                I know hes Inkyemala or whatever the name was. Easy to see.

Comment

Yeah im the ignorant bigot. Im a white devil too. Weight classes are only good for a brotha but they aint good for the white devil. GGG is a overrated bum whos scared to go up in weight to fight Ward but Ward shouldnt move up in weight to fight another white devil. Got you man
                  Sorry, but your bigoted tirade won't get a second of my time or effort. Take that hate filled rant over to storm front forums, this is a boxing forum.

Comment

Abd btw I like Ward as a fighter I have no problem with him. Just the way u s*ck anything black makes u a phony

Comment

Shouldn't the black man in your avatar be holding a black woman? Or is he bigoted against his own kind? Or, more likely, are you waiting for someone to comment on it like I just did? I guess that will make me a bigot or a racist for noticing, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X