Stop denying Broner's talent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop denying Broner's talent

will you guys actually give him credit if he wins convincingly tomorrow

he's not on floyd's level of course, and probably never will be, but the dude is talanted, fast, quick, strong...

Credit for beating a slow, crude, plodding, one dimensional brawler who can't cut a ring off? Not from me.

Comment

i dont think people doubt his potential talent,, its the question of whether he can live up to it

I favor him slightly tmrw to win a close maybe controversial decision over maidana

Comment

If he doesn't destroy Maidana then I give up. Its the perfect opponent to look good against.

Comment

If Broner doesn't end this in similar fashion as he did DeMarco, I will be quite disappointed.

Comment

talent at displaying to the world how ******ed he is

Comment

What talent?

Comment

his talent in annoying people >>>>>>>>>his boxing talent by far

Comment

If Broner doesn't impress tomorrow then it's safe to say he's overrated. I already think he is, he needs to impress tomorrow and win convincingly.

I think Maidana stops Broner though

Comment

Look, I'm not gonna judge someone based on rankings or how they condone themselves, I'm all about the visuals and how said-fighter applies himself in the ring, I don't care about anything else. I know he has his weaknesses especially when confronted with movement but I still admire his skill set. I thought we liked fighters who mixed it up and look for the knock out, this place gets confusing at times

Comment

Working...
                    X