Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josie Harris Speaks on Floyd Mayweather Abusing Her (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would smash.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      I never heard her speak until now. Floyd is sort of ghetto in some ways, even though he is rich. I assume Josie was like that too, however she is a fine woman.
      Reason why it didnt work out.

Comment

Double standards at its finest, she slaps him in the head with a truck and what happens? Jack ****.

Comment

Josie will also detail how Purrity, Brewster and Sanders (R.I.P) were able to stop Wlad and not become a loss on his pathetic resume.

Comment

To bad Manny is Married. Then she can date Manny....Floyd surely wont mess with her then. Or She can date Sergio or Canelo as well.

Comment

Also for people saying she is not a ''hood rat'', lol. You really don't have experience with those type of individuals if you believe every single hoodrat will speak ebonics. You can tell by the type of men she has been involved with, the type of men she is seeking and her actions such as smacking her husband over the head with a truck and publicizing domestic disputes.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Double standards at its finest, she slaps him in the head with a truck and what happens? Jack ****.
                Always siding with the woman beaters huh..... We know you're single!! Did the thought ever cross your mind that fighting back is a natural response. Of course you didnt. How could you. You condone this type of barbaric behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  To bad Manny is Married. Then she can date Manny....Floyd surely wont mess with her then. Or She can date Sergio or Canelo as well.
                  when has being married ever stopped manny from dating? I mean if he can bang hookers and waitresses and fight guys after floyd beat them, he can just do a best of both worlds thing and bang floyds ex.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Always siding with the woman beaters huh..... We know you're single!! Did the thought ever cross your mind that fighting back is a natural response. Of course you didnt. How could you. You condone this type of barbaric behavior.
                    Look stop that noise now. I know more about domestic abuse than the majority of people in this thread as I've had a mother who worked with protecting those victims for 5 years. I simply don't agree with women thinking they can put their hands on a man, it is possible that she was fighting back but the context of the conversation and tone of her voice implied that she gave as good as she got.

I don't condone Men hitting their partner, I'd personally walk away if things became physical so I don't condone Floyd's actions. That being said I don't condone this woman's actions either or the actions of other women who feel that it is acceptable to physically lash out at Men. It is a double standard that sickens me and it goes passed this pin prick of an incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      when has being married ever stopped manny from dating? I mean if he can bang hookers and waitresses and fight guys after floyd beat them, he can just do a best of both worlds thing and bang floyds ex.
                      Josie would've whacked Pac in the head with a soft Teddy Ruxpin and knocked his ass cold, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X