Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why was Marco Antonio Barrera sad at Manny Pacquiao getting ktfo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    Jajajajaja, Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      The same reason I was, the same reason any real fan would be. It was a great ko but it's hard to see such a great champ out like that. Just like watching Ali get a beating by Holmes or watching Chavez Sr get a beating by DLH.

I loved the fight, was a ATG punch but when Manny was not moving, I was worried. I don't want to see people seriously hurt and thank god he was ok.

Na he was just jealous....I mean pretty much I was screaming my ass off when Paqiao got knocked the **** out but yea I got worried when he was just laying there...that would be every body's reaction that was rooting for Marquez....even Marquez said he got worried after seeing him asleep.....Barrera was clearly not happy with the outcome....

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
        Na he was just jealous....I mean pretty much I was screaming my ass off when Paqiao got knocked the **** out but yea I got worried when he was just laying there...that would be every body's reaction that was rooting for Marquez....even Marquez said he got worried after seeing him asleep.....Barrera was clearly not happy with the outcome....
        yeah, same here, i started that day drinking early, modelos, then coronas, patron, whiskey... the ko happened i jumped like crazy, then i was like, wtf??? is he dead?? when they turned him and he wasnt moving i said, ****!! he killed him!!! was relieved he woke up... then i drank until 5 am... when i woke up i was like, was that a dream? i checked my phone and some texts from a good rican gf reassured me it was real... i chuckled my way to the kitchen and cracked a tecate... sat in my couch of perpetual indulgence and felt like i owned the whole damn world...

Comment

barrera is now the worst of the big 4, marquez cemented his legacy as better than barrera now, lol, morales and marquez have all long passed jealous barrera, lol, barrera knows that his time for a 4th title is history, lol, marquez mightve been the guy behind barrerabut now hes way ahead,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            barrera is now the worst of the big 4, marquez cemented his legacy as better than barrera now, lol, morales and marquez have all long passed jealous barrera, lol, barrera knows that his time for a 4th title is history, lol, marquez mightve been the guy behind barrerabut now hes way ahead,
            Yeah.. Barrera lost much of his stock after the 2 juarez fights, the lame pacquiao rematch, and the lost to khan (which should have been a no contest).
            He basically ran in the juarez and pacquiao rematches..
            Erik at least always gave his all..
            Funny thing is that barrera should have a win over marquez, first the ref didnt give him a clear kd, then he gets a point deducted for hitting while down, lol..
            A 10-8 round in his favor turns into a 9-9 ...
            Those 2 points were the difference...

Comment

simple he is a jealous hater malinche

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                simple he is a jealous hater malinche
                rich mutha****er talking **** about the poor people from tijuana, **** barrera"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  rich mutha****er talking **** about the poor people from tijuana, **** barrera"peeleft:

Exactly! he lost all my respect after that. remember when he sucker punched Morales at the press conference...........B1TCH MOVE

Last edited by UTEP; 12-14-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Lol just saw Barrera out here in the weigh ins in houston, Chavez Sr n Juan Diaz, n the main events, it was koo

Comment

In that post fight special I added in the other thread, Barrera denied being disappointed by the outcome. He claimed he had a poor view of the fight and remained sitting down so that he could see the action in the monitor.

Comment

Working...
                      X