No announcement yet.

Sup *****es!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {BrownBomber} View Post
    who is that fine as girl in your avatar?
    that's bria myles...****...she's out there in LA...you'd get a chance to holla before me...

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      You knew that 2ndIINone was murdered right? Dee?

I'm pretty sure you do, can't remember or not.

Samurai passed.

Sonny posts here every once in a while just to make a racist thread, Jack uses his Fabionacci alts etc to creep out, Abdiel posts 1 time a week and none of the others are to be found on that list.
      Heard about 2nd2none.....****ed up but it happens. who is samurai? And sonny finally went full blown? it was always there..... f u c k e d up part he is a school teacher.... what is he really teaching his race? Anyway i thought you had that setting up servers thing going? what happened to that? and where is niels...the fix...that dude from detriot? the pistons fan who was gonna become a sports anchor and si jose?

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
        that's bria myles...****...she's out there in LA...you'd get a chance to holla before me...
        Im loving them hips and all that meat in the right places. what is she? just a model? any **** of her? And where you from? that you keep mentioning im from Los Angeles CA?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          im feeling good enough to green k your azz man , just here doing same ole **** ,i wasnt living the life befopre and im still not, lol, nyahahahaha one day i will
          I'm in the same boat man. thanks for the green k

A: Textile import/export.
          B: A Beer Bar
          C: Check Cash
          D: Sandwich Stands

Probably in that order.
          Cool. Hope it works out for ya. much success.

a bunch of lil smart asses as i can tell but its good to know youre still entertained. So what are you the new leader in most post now? @Tha greatest good to hear youre still here. You still boxing or what? I havent been keeping up with boxing lately.....whats the word around here of whos left.....
          Sup BB. Yeah, everything's changed here

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            just in case you care run/. season finaly of American Dad is this sunday if you in the states.

vidclip depicting Stoned Daffodils and Freedom Fckr conversing:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrjHKMJTh1w&feature=player_embedded#!:blow:
            Oh yeah it's the best, and ty for the heads up.

Heard about 2nd2none.....****ed up but it happens. who is samurai? And sonny finally went full blown? it was always there..... f u c k e d up part he is a school teacher.... what is he really teaching his race? Anyway i thought you had that setting up servers thing going? what happened to that? and where is niels...the fix...that dude from detriot? the pistons fan who was gonna become a sports anchor and si jose?
            Oh Samurai was around back then he posted in different areas.

Fix came back for a couple days but he's been busy I think. Niel just lurks around the board and he's probably been busy, OG hasn't been around in ages and the last time he posted was during B ball season over a year ago? I'm not sure and Jose I never was familiar with.

And yeah Sonny just dicks around and gets a kick out of bashing, Badblood does the same lol. Just baiting.

Pea, Mack etc are around etc also tons of old schoolers in different areas. I just spam the lounge because I'm tired of the NSB nonsense. It's pretty bad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
            Last edited by Run; 08-28-2010, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Any of the old school homies still here?
              I remember you although I don't remember talking to you before.

Comment

Nice having you back bb now ia am going to saee what i cn do with 6 dollars to get fcked up.

Comment

Oh yeah it's the best, and ty for the heads up.

Oh Samurai was around back then he posted in different areas.

Fix came back for a couple days but he's been busy I think. Niel just lurks around the board and he's probably been busy, OG hasn't been around in ages and the last time he posted was during B ball season over a year ago? I'm not sure and Jose I never was familiar with.

And yeah Sonny just dicks around and gets a kick out of bashing, Badblood does the same lol. Just baiting.

Pea, Mack etc are around etc also tons of old schoolers in different areas. I just spam the lounge because I'm tired of the NSB nonsense. It's pretty bad.
                  Yeah I saw the fix posted the other day. I remember sonny's long arguments with tracylee and his always being backed up by PBDS in his racists ways. Sonny fights all comers and is always a d!ck almost all the time. Other than that he's a nice dude.

Comment

Bigdlb12 came back the other day too

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Nice having you back bb now ia am going to saee what i cn do with 6 dollars to get fcked up.
                      how abUt 600 dollOrs??????

Comment

Working...
                      X