Collapse
No announcement yet.

What story line will help sell Pacquiao vs Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mexicans will appoint mosley as the last mexican saviour.

Comment

Pac will show Floyd how its done to KO a guy...

Mosley would still beat Berto and KO ALexander and Bradley.

Mosley is the best Black guy out now since Floyd is ducking

Comment

"Floyd's Still On Vacation"

Comment

"Harry Potter and the fight that wasted everybody's time".

Comment

old school vs new school

or

grandson vs grandpa

Comment

Prior to Pacman-Margarito Fight a lot of skeptics and critics went on to downgrade the fight and said it wouldn't sell at all!

Well we all know what happened at PPV! the critics got disproven by PPV!

Now, its the same old story they will do everything to criticize Pacman's fight and downgrade him!

The truth is,

Boxing fans are very much interested to see Pacman Fights again, regardless whom he fights.

Comment

A walk in the park

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGEN View Post
                  Thoughts??

I haven't read the other comments in this thread but my first thought is "Would Pacquiao have withstood those punches that Shane landed on Floyd in round 2?"

Bottom line is: I can't believe Shane would even want to fight Manny for any reason other than the payday. Maybe a prime Shane would have given Manny a tough fight (although I think prime Shane would still be outboxed by Floyd), but at this stage in his career I don't see any other reason Shane would want to fight Manny.

Manny by TKO. Shane's corner throws in the towel.

Comment

the truth is, there is no big story for this fight. On the other side, you have Marquez who has given Pac more trouble than anyone else in two of the best fights of the last decade.

Comment

i think it could on the "mosley beaten dela hoya and manny beaten dela hoya" angle plus the "pacquiao not fighting slick black american" thing. it may produce a decent 24/7 imho.

Comment

Working...
                      X