Greatest Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    this is the boxing chat
    and every single day hundreds of different subjects other than boxing are discussed here.

does it really matter that much?? get over it.

Comment

'This has to be a good fight harold. I have blood on my shirt'

Larry Merchant at the Taylor Pavlik fight. I cant remember the quote exactly but its preety accurate.

Comment

Larry has plenty of classic quotes

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
          It didn't say " just boxing quotes"
          This is non stop boxing. Why would you go and post in a hbo forum about how awesome concrete is. And you seem to think of an excuse now someone points it out to you.

Comment

Larry has plenty of classic quotes
            Haha yeah he has looadddss of real classics. That was the first that came to mine 'cos I remember actually LOL when he said it. What a crazy, crazy man.

Comment

this is the boxing chat
              Well know **** sherlock how long did it take you to figure that out. Why didn't he put the subject in the lounge since this a boxing room. Your statement does not make too much sense now does it?

Comment

All the time he is boxing, he is thinking. All the time he is thinking, I am hitting him.- Jack Dempsey

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses — behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.- Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                  Well know **** sherlock how long did it take you to figure that out. Why didn't he put the subject in the lounge since this a boxing room. Your statement does not make too much sense now does it?
                  wtf are u talking about? i said this is a boxing chat, it wouldn't take a dumbass to figure out this thread is about Boxing quotes

Comment

Originally posted by BrendanWoodside View Post
                    All the time he is boxing, he is thinking. All the time he is thinking, I am hitting him.- Jack Dempsey

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses — behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.- Muhammad Ali
                    good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
                      This is non stop boxing. Why would you go and post in a hbo forum about how awesome concrete is. And you seem to think of an excuse now someone points it out to you.
                      Shut the **** up. If people were more specific we wouldn't be here. Why don't you go post in the " I like to ***** at people cause I'am the Board police room"!
                      ****en capt save a ho

Comment

Working...
                      X