Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any genuine ****sexuals on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ^_^*peace sign* View Post
    Look at my first posts. I got bombed with red k
    Kindly don't tell anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ^_^*peace sign* View Post
      Look at my first posts. I got bombed with red k
      No one likes an up and comer bro. Take that red K like a man and maybe you will be able to turn it around in the future. I won't lie to you, I don't like your chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        Lmfao......!!!! how the fu@k do you have a full red bar after 7 posts????
        Edit....now 18 posts and full green....must have bipolar....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Lol why, what did you say
          The Ricans got him.

Comment

Truth is, I wouldn't be surprised if people were gay here even though it's a combat sport. Whatever people do, they do,I don't care.

I don't care if a man and a woman are together so I don't care if a man is with a man, just don't shove that **** in my face to hetero's and ****'s.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
              Truth is, I wouldn't be surprised if people were gay here even though it's a combat sport. Whatever people do, they do,I don't care.

I don't care if a man and a woman are together so I don't care if a man is with a man, just don't shove that **** in my face to hetero's and ****'s.
              ^^****.......

Comment

Originally posted by TwoMoreRounds View Post
                ^^****.......
                Aren't you the guy asking for some crack money? I bet you've seen some up close when you were on the corner.

Comment

I sucked off a man in a dirty toilet stall at a bar once. It was alright.

But I know I'm straight because I didn't have a boner while I was doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I sucked off a man in a dirty toilet stall at a bar once. It was alright.

But I know I'm straight because I didn't have a boner while I was doing it.
                    U had me worried there for a second.

Comment

I accidentally brushed against a guy on a train in Brazil once. Pretty sure he was gay.

Does that count?

Comment

Working...
                      X