No announcement yet.

Mayweather: It's gonna be a Toe to Toe Battle, I won't Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
    so he ran against hernandez, ndou, mosley, marquez, judah?
    yes, exept the judah fight...and also, floyd ran vs hatton also, not as much as he did vs baldomir but he did.....and hugged hell of a lot more than hatton also..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      yes, exept the judah fight...and also, floyd ran vs hatton also, not as much as he did vs baldomir but he did.....and hugged hell of a lot more than hatton also..
      lol have you seen the fights i named?

Comment

How do you "run" and "hug"...don't you gotta move away to do one and move in to do the other?..

Comment

How was he on queer street, his knee buckled, oh no he's on queer street. Your an idiot who lets your hatred blind you, a boxer on queer street would not begin to come forward that very round, he got hit hard and ate it which was part of why mosleys confidence went down, Mosley had a game plan used it to land 2 big shots, that same game plan which he tried to stick to is why he lost, aside.from Floyd just being better

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
            lol have you seen the fights i named?
            thats it?....lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              How do you "run" and "hug"...don't you gotta move away to do one and move in to do the other?..
              thats yours to find out......it aint rocket science...

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                How was he on queer street, his knee buckled, oh no he's on queer street. Your an idiot who lets your hatred blind you, a boxer on queer street would not begin to come forward that very round, he got hit hard and ate it which was part of why mosleys confidence went down, Mosley had a game plan used it to land 2 big shots, that same game plan which he tried to stick to is why he lost, aside.from Floyd just being better
                lol...even lary, the ***** president does'nt deny that **** man......youre one super ***** buddy......

Comment

Hatton is an inside fighter with power, why would not tie up, take away his strength. He also landed some hard punches on the inside,

Comment

lol...even lary, the ***** president does'nt deny that **** man......youre one super ***** buddy......
                    One don't care what someone else believes
                    Two I'm not a *****
                    three your dumb and getting owned by everyone in this thread

Comment

Hatton is an inside fighter with power, why would not tie up, take away his strength. He also landed some hard punches on the inside,
                      did'nt say he should'nt ...i said he did.....

One don't care what someone else believes
                      Two I'm not a *****
                      three your dumb and getting owned by everyone in this thread
                      i know you dont care, but denying floyd was on queer steet vs shane?.....cmon now, even stevie wonder could have seen that ****...it takes a super ***** to deny facts that everyone has seen .....

Comment

Working...
                      X