No announcement yet.

I'm back! Missed you mofos...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back! Missed you mofos...

I was grounded for 10 days, but now I'm back. I missed fuckin with y'all...

First off, I wanna thank my homie New England for the "Free Huey" banner, that shit made me laugh.

Second, what a great night of boxing this past Saturday! Maan....
    Angulo gained a new fan in me. The man never stopped trying and shower incredible heart and determination. I think he was on his way to an amazing KO victory. But that's boxing for ya....

Last but not least, Maidana vs Lopez....Maan! That was a hell of a fight. They didnt fuck around. Josesito is something else man. I knew Maidana been having that in him but Josesito showed that he has balls! Boy gots no quit in him!

Anyways, good to be back. Y'all hit me up...

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

First off, I wanna thank my homie New England for the "Free Huey" banner, that shit made me laugh.

Angulo gained a new fan in me. The man never stopped trying and shower incredible heart and determination. I think he was on his way to an amazing KO victory. But that's boxing for ya....

Last but not least, Maidana vs Lopez....Maan! That was a hell of a fight. They didnt fuck around. Josesito is something else man. I knew Maidana been having that in him but Josesito showed that he has balls! Boy gots no quit in him!

Did u go with that broad from Austin yet?

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      Did u go with that broad from Austin yet?
      Not yet....

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

i came in to post it, bro!

and this gem:

and saturday f#cking ruled. i wasn't expecting a war from lara and angulo, but that sh#T was ridiculous. lopez and maidana was likewise an incredible fight. i thought lopez could have continued, but i didn't have huge issues with the stoppage.

Comment

You're an idiot with a crap I Phone 5

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            You're an idiot with a crap I Phone 5
            You seem obsessed, calm down...I missed your hating ass too.

Comment

Greened you by accident it was supposed to be red

Welcome back Biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i came in to post it, bro!

and this gem:

and saturday f#cking ruled. i wasn't expecting a war from lara and angulo, but that sh#T was ridiculous. lopez and maidana was likewise an incredible fight. i thought lopez could have continued, but i didn't have huge issues with the stoppage.
                Yeah, the Lara vs Angulo ending was disappointing but the fight was damn good! Man, I ain't gonna lie...I was rooting for Josesito Lopez and thought he could continue. But, man! The fight was so good that I wasn't mad. Maidana comes to fight too...

That black panther banner is ATG stuff bro!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Greened you by accident it was supposed to be red

Welcome back Biatch!
                  Coñooooo! Couldn't forget my homie jose830(aka Melissa Cotto) too! Lol, thanks for sporting it! Even if it was only for that split second!

Comment

Hope someone paintball's you in the ass on the street

Comment

Working...
                    X