No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Berto, Matthysse-Maidana Bouts Are Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    **** Berto and Paulie and the ****ty title.

Make Maidana-Matthysse

Don't care how or what weight. Just make it happen.
    Not a Bradley fan, but it's an absolute shame he can't get a meaningful fight. Paulie vs. Bradley is just as intriguing as a fight with Berto. Bradley should sue Bob Arum for misrepresentation.

Comment

I dont blame goldenboy for protecting garcia.Danny could be the
      next rican star,And potential opponent for floyd very soon.

Comment

If Malignaggi beats Berto, does he then get Floyd?

Comment

Maliganaggi - Berto, that's an ok fight, Matthysse - Maidana, that's a WAR!

Comment

As much as I'd like to see Matthysse-Maidana guaranteed war there but I think Matthysse deserves a shot at the world title against Garcia assuming both upcoming fights go well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              are you gays seriously complaining about Maidana-Lucas? that would be a hell of a fight. and since there is no footage available of their ammy days..it would be first time watching for the majority of us. Great fight. Nothing to ***** about, and who cares about the wba 147 title anyways
              Of course its a great fight but it doesnt need to be made right away, there will always be a demand for it especially in argentina. GB wants to cannibalize their argentines against each other to protect garcia and berto.

Comment

I usually support what Golden Boy does but not this time.

Malignaggi wants and has asked for a Maidana fight. And Matthysse wants and has asked for Danny Garcia.

Schaefer needs to give them what they want and stop trying to mix and match these guys with other fights.

Comment

danny boy dont want none of it

Comment

Making these fights is just as bad as TR not making fights. It's clear as day that GBP is keeping Mathysse as far away as possible from Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                      Making these fights is just as bad as TR not making fights. It's clear as day that GBP is keeping Mathysse as far away as possible from Garcia.
                      I might have to agree. Even though I hate Arum and think what he does is much worse than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X