No announcement yet.

Quiero comer comida Puerto Riquena....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    When I read the thread title, I was thinking was it really a comida or ric wanted to eat a puerto rican girl.
    I'd eat a puerto rican broad for sure.........well at least some of the ones I know....

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      There is a show in Tru TV name Operation Repo. The big fat guy, Luis, is rican. He lives out there and considering how big that mofo is he might know. But you dont know the show, so no point.

oh damn that dude is Rican?? I always thought he was Mexican....any way yea I seen that heavy chick on that show washing her clothes in a launddry matt near where I live at when I went to pick up a pizza next to that place.......

There's a couple good Cuban spots out here but never seen any Rican ones....

Comment

if you ever in New Jersey hit me up I'll have my wife cook up a pernil,arroz y guandules meal. (real talk)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
          oh damn that dude is Rican?? I always thought he was Mexican....any way yea I seen that heavy chick on that show washing her clothes in a launddry matt near where I live at when I went to pick up a pizza next to that place.......

There's a couple good Cuban spots out here but never seen any Rican ones....
          where is out here?????

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            if you ever in New Jersey hit me up I'll have my wife cook up a pernil,arroz y guandules meal. (real talk)
            thanks brah...don't get it twisted I do like to travel and NY is in my "bucket list" so alomejor un dia de estos por ay te caigo hahaha....but on a dif note you in Jersey?? how you doing with the storm brah? you and your fam good? you must be if you can jump on line no?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              thanks brah...don't get it twisted I do like to travel and NY is in my "bucket list" so alomejor un dia de estos por ay te caigo hahaha....but on a dif note you in Jersey?? how you doing with the storm brah? you and your fam good? you must be if you can jump on line no?
              the storm was rough but my family and I were very fortunate compare to other homes around my block, we just got power restored this morning since Monday so everything going back to normal slowly, thanks for asking bro. appreciate that very much.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                the storm was rough but my family and I were very fortunate compare to other homes around my block, we just got power restored this morning since Monday so everything going back to normal slowly, thanks for asking bro. appreciate that very much.
                good to know dawgy on the real...hope ya'll get back to normal sooner than later....

Comment

good to know dawgy on the real...hope ya'll get back to normal sooner than later....
                  Gracias Hermano!

Comment

aight fellas imma try to hit up a PR joint on sunday...aver que sale....

Comment

where is out here?????

I live in San Fernando near Sylmar.......they're always shooting that show round here or they used to...yea I seen that Fat Chick in that show round here........I'm ChiTown but stay out here with my wife....there's El Floridita Cuban restaurant in Hollywood....and a couple other ones I seen....

Comment

Working...
                      X