Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nas has Lil Wayne as one of the best lyricist of all-time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His flow is like rubbin two logs.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I think Big L or Em are the two greatest lyricists of all time.

That I've heard.

When you listen to stuff like Chino XL etc......it sounds like people trying way too hard to sound intelligent in a song.
      I've liked Eminem since Infinite but never really sat there and paid attention to what he said. Today I put on Pandora and a couple of his songs came on and I was amazed at the ease of his flow and lyricism. He'd make words that didn't necessarily rhyme sound like they did.

And yes...he murdered Jay-Z on his own track. RENEGADE!

Comment

Lil wayne is a pop artist...nothing more

Comment

Wayne's old stuff is piff.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            Now, before you guys start. Is Nas even credible in this? Do you think these rappers lie about their top lyricist for no reason? I don't know why he'd do that. I know Nas has only did songs with Soulja Boy, Lil B, Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, OJ DA Juiceman and some others.

I just think he's a liar and that wasn't the real Nas saying that. It was a clone.:dwave:

he probably has some sort of monetary interest in what he's saying

Qb's finest
            oochie wally faced more problems

i refuse to ever type "li l"

so he's "little wayne" to me. and that name just sounds inferior.

anybody who even listens to rap music will tell you little wayne sucks and that he sends them into a rage
            Last edited by New England; 05-02-2012, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Qb's finest

anybody who even listens to rap music will tell you little wayne sucks and that he sends them into a rage
              Anybody that actually 'listens' to hip hop/rap music, more then likely doesn't listen to Wayne full stop.

I for one have listened to his stuff and given him a try, but he does nothing for me, or for people that i know that are into hip hop or the local rap artists i know.

Comment

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoasts...s_o.php?page=4

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Qb's finest

He does something for Nas to put him up there. You're not gonna discredit Nas now, are ya?

Comment

As one dude said, some things go over peoples head. They hate what they don't understand.:waving:

Comment

Wayne sucks he raps for prepubescent school girls.... Is that why you like him?

This guy the greatest lyricist? damn Pun is turning in his grave Wayne is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X