Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Budget crunching genius, Paul Ryan schools Obama on his healthcare law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Budget crunching genius, Paul Ryan schools Obama on his healthcare law

Right in front of him. This was over my head at the time, but looking back at it now, a classic moment. "Hiding spending doesn't reduce spending":

Im only posting here so you dont feel lonely.

Comment

One Capitalist, what are you prepared to do????

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        One Capitalist, what are you prepared to do????
        Regarding what?

Comment

I thought this ad was particularly shameful, especially considering that his plan didn't affect anyone over 55 and made Medicare solvent for future generations.

Comment

Lmao, Paul Ryan is a budget crunching "genius"? LMAO Wow. Did you actually see HIS written up budget? Which was so bad even HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS were running away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Lmao, Paul Ryan is a budget crunching "genius"? LMAO Wow. Did you actually see HIS written up budget?
              No but I'm sure you will tell me. Do tell. Expand on it before I reply.

P.S. I'm just curious, if the Budget crunching genius part wasn't there and the thread title just said, "Paul Ryan schools Obama on his Healthcare Law", what would your initial post looked like, with no red herrings to grab on to?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Lmao, Paul Ryan is a budget crunching "genius"? LMAO Wow. Did you actually see HIS written up budget? Which was so bad even HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS were running away from it.
                Actually, his budget passed the House. It and many other bills that have passed the House (so much for do-nothing-congress) sit in a pile over at the Senate, where Harry Reid refuses to even allow debate.

Did you see Obama's budget last year? The one that couldn't even get a single Democrat vote in the Senate? Yeah, it was worse.

Speaking of budgets, when is the last time Obama signed one into law?

Comment

I was goading the guy, way to spoil it by laying out all the facts.

I wanted him to tell me some more about that written up Paul Ryan budget that he clearly read.

Comment

Obama calls Ryan's Budget plan, "social darwinism". Talk about appealing to emotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X