No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Their **** is usually trimmed, not shaved. I personally prefer a nicely trimmed snatch to one bare shaved so it's all gravy.
    You are not Japanese, I take it....

Comment

• Bill and Ted movies sucked.

Whatever happened to that blonde haired dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You are not Japanese, I take it....
        Nah I'm white.

Comment

• I've visited Japan a few times, but I'm probably gonna be here for a while this time. I've been here since October. I really don't have a compelling reason to return to the States at any time in the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I've visited Japan a few times, but I'm probably gonna be here for a while this time. I've been here since October. I really don't have a compelling reason to return to the States at any time in the foreseeable future.
            you are not doing a good job of providing pics of sexy japanese women-in case you were wondering.

Comment

• Walt, whos butt is that on your avatar? It looks like Flower Tucci's, but it cant be because Flower got them tattoos.

Comment

Walt, whos butt is that on your avatar? It looks like Flower Tucci's, but it cant be because Flower got them tattoos.
                give me a few, i'll find it- that pic came from my work computer.

I'm currently making my decision on your new avi.....

flower is putting on weight, not looking so good these days

Comment

• looks like ms starr

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    give me a few, i'll find it- that pic came from my work computer.

I'm currently making my decision on your new avi.....

flower is putting on weight, not looking so good these days
                    What you mean my avatar?

I never liked Flower much anyway. Squirting is not attractive to me, and the sounds she make while fucking sound a bit strange.

Comment

What you mean my avatar?

I never liked Flower much anyway. Squirting is not attractive to me, and the sounds she make while fucking sound a bit strange.
                      i like her when another girl's involved cuz she's such a freak, and she loves it in the butt.

no more aquateen. undecided on your switch. i guess i'm indifferent. raquel starr.....yummy

Comment

Working...
                      X