Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gilberto Mendoza "Jacobs handlers have sent an offer - the numbers - to Loffler"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    I know Danny Jacobs, the new face of "Brooklyn Boxing", just had to fight in Reading, PA in a 7,000 seat arena.

You're still the same guy who swore Haymon would force a purse bid for Wade/Golovkin, and Golovkin would have to vacate. You're also the same guy who said Golovkin had to pay Wade 5x his highest purse, even though that amount was only a 80/20 split for that fight when an actual purse bid would've got Wade a 25/75 split.
    Golvokin did pay Wade 5x his highest purse; you can ignore that if you want, but he got $500k to fight on HBO, without the bid even having to happen.

Again, play dumb all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      So fighting on MSG which had 2k more seats and priced more than Braclays is a confession? What else? Agreeing to fight at 160 ?
      Yes. Showing this will not be an issue so that team GGG can just look at the bottom line and get the fight done. So let's see what that is and hope it's good.

He wants the fight and has elimated some issues right off the bat. Gave GGG his place.

So grab a beer and celebrate a good time to be a GGG fan. Progress across the board

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Let's hope GGG actually takes the fight for reasonable money and doesnt want more than his biggest payday so far.

GGG has barely any fans and his biggest fight against Lemule did 97k on PPV which is disastrous. He should be happy to get the fight and become a superstar and a unified MW champion with 3 Major belts if he manages to defeat Canelo.
        I agree bro with everything

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Yes. Showing this will not be an issue so that team GGG can just look at the bottom line and get the fight done. So let's see what that is and hope it's good.

He wants the fight and has elimated some issues right off the bat. Gave GGG his place.

So grab a beer and celebrate a good time to be a GGG fan. Progress across the board
          Oh I am pleased to here positive news about the negotiations so far.. Heck Barclays/MSG I'm going to the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Damn my phone is one! Forgive me father for I have sinned by watching **** on this phone.. Lol..
            You are forgiven my son lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              I agree bro with everything
              Lol exactly. Golovkin fans are ******ed. They are using the same **** other people say to them about Golovkin vs Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Golvokin did pay Wade 5x his highest purse; you can ignore that if you want, but he got $500k to fight on HBO, without the bid even having to happen.

Again, play dumb all you want.
                So ignore the fact that Wade got less for accepting Golovkin's offer than he would have for forcing a purse bid. Also ignore that Wade only got $150k more than what they paid Curtis Stevens 2 years ago, wow K2 was humbled, lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  You don't know the money situation for either side.
                  The assumption is it's showtime because either
                  A) Haymon
                  B) They've had nothing on, or at least nothing of significance, for like 3-4 months. I can't remember the last fight they had on their network tbh. If it was on their network, I probably thought it was NBC or something when I streamed it.

If it's Showtime w/more money then it's Showtime, if it's HBO then it's HBO. Get their money, get it done and get in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Jacobs might have known about HBOs budget and that if Canelo fights in December, theres no way they can put money up for GGG, now that Canelo is injured, Jacobs is shook. Let's hope Jacobs actually takes the fight for reasonable money and doesnt want more than his biggest payday so far.

Jacobs has barely any fans and his biggest fight against Quillin did 267k on Showtime which is disastrous. He should be happy to get the fight and become a superstar and a unified MW champion with 3 Major belts if he manages to defeat GGG.

What concerns me is the involvement of Gilberto Mendoza, that guy screwed over GGG for years when GGG was mandatory for Sturm. WBA is the most corrupt shit organization out there, and Mendoza is the most disgusting corruptest piece of shit in the sport.
                    Lilginas team just countered their biggest payday in the canelo fight

You gggroupies are hilarious

Lilgina can negotiate his biggest payday but jacobs cant?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Lilginas team just countered their biggest payday in the canelo fight

You gggroupies are hilarious

Lilgina can negotiate his biggest payday but jacobs cant?
                      You talking to me? You wanna be taken seriously or not? All i read is immature gibberish. Talk to me when you went to school and are able to articulate yourself. Tss Kids nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X