Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sides With Philippines President Against Barack Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Manny.

Whilst it wasn't diplomatic I really don't see the problem with calling Baracks mum a whore as she clearly was.

Bit obvious the general American population would disagree with them as since moving to the USA everyone seems to think criminals shouldn't be bothered by the law. Odd bunch.
    Last edited by Mpower; 09-11-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Pac and marquez are two of my favorite fighter, but I wish they'd have a mute button.

Comment

Why is #48 still fighting in the U.S.? He is pathetic, wish someone would nullify his visa and make him go fight in his own country.

Comment

Funny all the people complaining probably don't know what is to be in poor criminal environment and I bet most of you punk a$$ are gen x and above bunch of whiny self entitled son of b!tches

Comment

seriously someone from team pacquiao needs to tell manny to stfu about all this politics.. you have a fight coming up not an election! i get it that the media is trying to get him to come out and talk about it by asking him these questions but a smart move would be to say i have no comments about that! this dude just keeps digging a hole he wont be able to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
              Funny all the people complaining probably don't know what is to be in poor criminal environment and I bet most of you punk a$$ are gen x and above bunch of whiny self entitled son of b!tches
              oh we get it.. i didnt come up rich like a lot of the people on here so i know how bad a 3rd world country is. but there's a time for all this. this mofo is suppose to be training for a fight not running for president. there's no need to even get into all this. just simply reply back with no comment. thats the easiest thing to do so he wont have to go back and explain why he said that or what he really meant, etc.

Comment

Manny's whole attitude is crooked. He buys votes by giving gifts with money he squeezed out of somebody else. The Arroyo incident is an example of sleaze and political gamesmanship. Somehow uncle Al went to sleep at the wheel, and Arroyo gets lowballed. Arroyo signed with Al for Haymon to take care of him, not sell him down the river. Then Manny starts spending his savings on graft and bonuses. Free soup... seats for everybody, Ancajas gets his "bonus", that cuts out Arroyo's 75% and Al hasn't said peep. Arroyo gets screwed coming and going, he works cheap and pays for the party.

Comment

I'm all for cracking down on drug trafficking, but murders by police and vigilantes is absurd.

That's why they're the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    seriously someone from team pacquiao needs to tell manny to stfu about all this politics.. you have a fight coming up not an election! i get it that the media is trying to get him to come out and talk about it by asking him these questions but a smart move would be to say i have no comments about that! this dude just keeps digging a hole he wont be able to get out.
                    If he says he has "no comments," that would play well here in the states, but it wouldn't play well at home. No matter where Manny goes, he is now a Senator! He's not the common man anymore, and he has to make a statement, especially when his President insults the most powerful man in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                      I'm all for cracking down on drug trafficking, but murders by police and vigilantes is absurd.

That's why they're the Philippines.
                      Violence and killing is generally wrong no matter where you are. But sometimes it just has to be done. If nobody is cracking down on these drug lords and such, they'll just spread - killing innocent people and causing chaos. Would you like to be in that world? Or would you just go ahead and instill fear in the criminals and clean up your country once and for all? Imo the criminals made up their mind by choosing that path. But that's just my opinion. You can be nice and do things the right way as much as you can and things just don't get done. Trust me being deployed to various countries already you try to be as positive as you can - doesn't change anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X