Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn porter giving kenny body shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Kenny being Kenny. He'll do absolutely anything for the spotlight.
    Everytime I watch him he has invented a new wacky training method he'll have Shawn slamming his hollow head in a fridge door next.

Comment

Lol does if hurt? Nah nah

Comment

Can't even hurt his old man from all those body shots, some mini Mike Tyson Porter is.

Comment

As a father that trains his sons like a Drill Instructor, I got much more respect from the Porters after this video more than ever. That was some good stuff, but I know Kenny was hurting lol I dont even like to let my 13 year old wail on my stomach and Im no slouch. Free body blows hurt like hell lol! Kenny looks like back in the day he did everything that he made Shawn do just like I do with my boys, they run 6 miles, I run 6 miles and finish first, they jump rope 30 mins, well so do I. It disgust me to see a slob of a trainer that cant at least keep up (to an extent) with his guys, I dont care for Freddie Roach but even in his Parkinson's, the guy has muscle. #warporterS #tuffdad

Comment

Ouch

Dude is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
              Can't even hurt his old man from all those body shots, some mini Mike Tyson Porter is.
              I bet he threw up off camera man, hence why the video was under 2mins hahaha! Kenny Porters a G, but he is well beyond the age of taking his sons best shot with out some sort or repercussion.

Comment

Working...
              X