Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Hip Hop / Gangster rap partially destroyed black communities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of education and lack of critical thinking destroyed black communities.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      ......before crack blacks were doing well?

I'm not sure we can really say crack or hip hop destroyed the black community..

But they certainly didn't help
      It was improving before the crack epidemic.
      Crack brought a huge increase in incarceration rate and violent crime.
      Whole neighborhoods got turned into slums, whole generation of kids growing up up around violence, gangs and drugs.

How dumb can you be to trivialize the effect crack had on the black community?

Well I guess the cartels have no effect on Mexico and you guys just like cutting people heads off and bombing politicians right?

Just google that **** if you are too stupid to figure it out.
      Last edited by Mohammedini; 03-13-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Did the US government push crack into Black communities?

The same way they planted AIDs into Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Did the US government push crack into Black communities?

The same way they planted AIDs into Africa.
          You are the ****** that thinks gangster rap destroyed the black community.
          Maybe you should STFU with the sarcasm and look at your own dumb statements

Comment

It certainly isn't helping the community, but music today is evil in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              You are the ****** that thinks gangster rap destroyed the black community.
              Maybe you should STFU with the sarcasm and look at your own dumb statements
              Nah, I'm cool thanks!

Comment

That is a pretty broad brush, the implications are, all "black communities" have been destroyed. That is like saying, has alcohol destroyed white communities, since the typical alcoholic is a white male. Hip Hop/Gangster Rap hasn't had any negative effects, if that were the case, the negative effects would be seen in white communities since white folks are the number one consumer of Hip Hop and Rap music. Lack of education and poor economics are not exclusive to the black communities, however, those are the top two culprits. Contrarily to popular belief, there are more successful black communities than unsuccessful communities. I know this because I work in real estate development which includes community development/redevelopment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  It was improving before the crack epidemic.
                  Crack brought a huge increase in incarceration rate and violent crime.
                  Whole neighborhoods got turned into slums, whole generation of kids growing up up around violence, gangs and drugs.

How dumb can you be to trivialize the effect crack had on the black community?

Well I guess the cartels have no effect on Mexico and you guys just like cutting people heads off and bombing politicians right?

Just google that **** if you are too stupid to figure it out.
                  ......were not talking about cartels......

U seem to be either very sensative or a closet racist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      ......were not talking about cartels......

U seem to be either very sensative or a closet racist
                      My simple point went right pass your head didn't it.

Well let me over explain this again, druuuugs haaaaaveeeee aaa baaaaad eeeeeeeffffeeeeeecccccttttt ooooooonnnn coooooommmmmuniiiiitttttiieeees duuuuuuuh.

Drug Cartels= bad for Mexico

Crack epidemic = bad for black people

Do you get it you dumb ****?

You trivialized the effect of the crack epidemic so i trivialized the effect cartels has on Mexico.

Do......you.......get......it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X