Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hype of Terrence Crawford will begin tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
    Thats why I said it starts tonight you fool. Every time a fighter fights and wins whether he fights a bum or not, the hype starts. And the fact he’s young fast slick and undefeated, you know its coming
    But if he has those skills, then shouldnt he desevre some type of hype? It HAS to start tonight, so when he fights each future fight, he slowly gets bigger and bigger, right?

Comment

Terence Crawford in da house

If ya didn't know, now ya know!!
      Last edited by mathed; 06-15-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Crawford will drop the SHIET out of a punch output. His style is PERFECT for a guy like Pac who makes those kinds of mistakes. Not saying Crawford would win. Just saying, its a stylistic nightmare for Pac. Crawford wont bring the fight to him. He's gonna fight like he did against Presscott. Athletically I think Crawford is a sharp, Floyd/Roy Jones type of fighter. But we have to see how he keeps going, and if he can keep this up.
        Ya see, I'd agree with you if he had Floyd/Roy/SRL's sharpness and athleticism, but he doesn't. Just because you fight a certain way, doesn't automatically equal a win against a once in a generation type athlete/fighter like Pacquiao.

And when you said he has Floyd/Roy's athleticism, I hope you're joking. Floyd/Roy at Crawford's age had Olympic athlete type speed, agility, and body coordination.

I think Pac is a stylistic nightmare for Crawford. I could very easily see Pac overwhelming the "shiet" outta Crawford. I think the fight would look like Pacquiao/Ledwaba. Ledwaba was a master boxer, but he lacked the explosion, and athleticism to hang with Pacquiao.

That's why I think Broner's still the better prospect, even though neither have faced any world beaters.
        Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 06-15-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Get ready, he slick, black, and undefeated get ready for the hype. He will be in the same league as the Bertos, Broners and Dawsons

i don't think so. not tonight, anyway.

Comment

Crawford is the next lb x lb champ. Crawford is probably un-knock-out-able just like rigondeaux. They have the high cheek bones which prevent/block any punch from reaching the jaw.

Comment

I forgot to add Gary Russell in the mix as well. Another fast slick boxer that get fed bums and gets an huge amount of hype.
              Gary Russell ain't **** compared to Crawford, at all. I don't even see Russell being much of a threat unless he actually shows something besides those flashy hands that are just.. flashy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Gary Russell ain't **** compared to Crawford, at all. I don't even see Russell being much of a threat unless he actually shows something besides those flashy hands that are just.. flashy.

russel jr has some one punch knockouts on his highlight reel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
                  SkillsPaysBills have the most funniest but true post right now... I'm new here but those guys do discredit any boxer that is not a brawler and box with technical prowess. JSFD though I think he likes Rigondeaux suprisingly..
                  He's obviously been around spreading false rumors and people like you buy it. I'm one of the few people here who **** on face first brawlers and like technical guys. Do your research before posting false info.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Gary Russell should be mentioned nowhere near Crawford. That's how bad his competition's been.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Crawford will drop the SHIET out of a punch output. His style is PERFECT for a guy like Pac who makes those kinds of mistakes. Not saying Crawford would win. Just saying, its a stylistic nightmare for Pac. Crawford wont bring the fight to him. He's gonna fight like he did against Presscott. Athletically I think Crawford is a sharp, Floyd/Roy Jones type of fighter. But we have to see how he keeps going, and if he can keep this up.
                      And so the hype begins

Comment

Working...
                      X