No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Arce was old, shot and just there for a payday.
    Go through Arces record, he pretty much beat nothing but bums and lost just about everytime he stepped up.

Who is his best win; Vasquez Jr?

Exciting fighter but an extremely deceiving record, he mainly only ever beat journeyman even in his prime and that is the reality of it.
    Hey I agreed that it was definitely not a quality win for Donaire. Far from it. But you implied that Arce was a guy who "got knocked down and stopped who knows how many times" in his career. Knockdowns? IDK, I know he got knocked down his fair share but the dude participated in 70 professional fights. And stopped? Come on, he was like 61-6-2. You were talking about him like he had a 27-14 record or something.

All I'm sayin.

But yeah, I agree, Arce was NOT a quality win for Donaire. It was basically just a stay active fight for ND.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      I agree with garcia,rigo is very lucky to get the chance to fight donaire..he's only getting props because he was an good amateur but that still doesn't mean anything because pro fighting is a different game..with this fight he will make more money than all he got in the amateur and for those bum pros he's fought so far..nonito doesn't need rigo..so rigo better take the test and stop muckin around..as a pro he's a nobody simple as that.
      So the number two guy in the div. is "lucky" to get a fit against the number one ? The ravens were really lucky San Fran allowed them to play in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I think Donaire is an excellent fighter, but this idea that it's only a matter of time before he KOs Guillermo with a left hook makes me laugh. If that's the case, why doesn't Nono knock everyone out with the same punch? Why doesn't he have a 100% KO rate? Now it's a foregone conclusion that he's gonna KO the best boxer he's ever fought? Please....
        I think it is more of a possibility than an idea. I am also aware but both fighters are comparably good that a lot can happen in this fight. Nothing is set in stone. But is it possible that Donaire will be able to catch Rigo? I believe so..

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          So the number two guy in the div. is "lucky" to get a fight against the number one ? The ravens were really lucky San Fran allowed them to play in the Super Bowl.
          No lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
            I think it is more of a possibility than an idea. I am also aware but both fighters are comparably good that a lot can happen in this fight. Nothing is set in stone. But is it possible that Donaire will be able to catch Rigo? I believe so..
            Who would you rather be ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
              Of course it's possible. It's also possible Rigo will catch Donaire. You may not be among them, but there are many people here that seem to think it's inevitable that Donaire KOs Rigo. Robert Garcia seems to agree. lol

Comment

Where you at buddy ? You wanted to talk boxing right ?
                wher's the video? exact time, coz I don't watch boring boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  wher's the video? exact time, coz I don't watch boring boxing!
                  I posted it on page 12. Have a look.

Comment

So the number two guy in the div. is "lucky" to get a fit against the number one ? The ravens were really lucky San Fran allowed them to play in the Super Bowl.
                    They beat the top teams to end up in the final,oh yea I forgot rigo beat 11 rubbish collectors so he truly deserves it.

Comment

• Can't wait for this fight!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X