Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your girlfriend/wife cheated on you with a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your girlfriend/wife cheated on you with a girl?

Would you be more mad as if it was with a guy? Less mad, or the same? That goes for all the other feelings sad, disappointed etc. I've heard guys say they wouldn't care. To me personally if they were attracted to her I'd be the same or maybe worse. I would know my girl ( if I had one) was wild and would probably always be curios. Plus if a girl leaves u for a girl ouch!

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Would you be more mad as if it was with a guy? Less mad, or the same? That goes for all the other feelings sad, disappointed etc. I've heard guys say they wouldn't care. To me personally if they were attracted to her I'd be the same or maybe worse. I would know my girl ( if I had one) was wild and would probably always be curios. Plus if a girl leaves u for a girl ouch!
    I think I'd feel less hurt at first especially if it happened on some party or accidentally. But if im so serious with my gf i dont want some dirt like this happening so I'd probably get hurt just the same even if the girl happens to be BI and wants to share it with me too.

If its just a fling, i think its a better situation than seeing him with another guy.

Lesbians are such a big turn on these days, and threesomes are dreams come true.

Comment

cheating is cheating with a girl or a guy, either your penis didn't satisfy her enough that she needed to find another man or your penis was so disappointing to her that she completely gave up on men.

Comment

I'd be just as mad

Comment

This actually happened to me. I was messing witha female who was bi, we had a threesome with one of her "friends" so I thought that once we started dated this would be a regular occurence. Bi-sexual doesn't mean "I only like threesomes". She actually called me moaning while she was getting it on with a female, thinking I would love it but all it did was piss me off (which suprised me).

Comment

id treat her like the trifflin dirty scank she is...no more girlfriend boyfriend ****,id fuck both at the same time and invite my homies over to run a train on them dirty ass hoes and record it...she wanna be a hoe imma treat her like 1

Comment

obviously less mad. another girl can't get her pregnant..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                obviously less mad. another girl can't get her pregnant..
                Can still give her HIV, Herpes, etc

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  This actually happened to me. I was messing witha female who was bi, we had a threesome with one of her "friends" so I thought that once we started dated this would be a regular occurence. Bi-sexual doesn't mean "I only like threesomes". She actually called me moaning while she was getting it on with a female, thinking I would love it but all it did was piss me off (which suprised me).
                  man in theory that sounds fun as hell, i guess its different if you have feelings for the girl tho.

Comment

It should insult you more that your GF finds your penis less potent than a possy.

Comment

Working...
                    X