No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
    patawad and pasenya to tell you but masihayan put a WARNING "I AM SO PANGIT I WILL SCARE U TO DEATH"

Masihayan put that warning before people see your avatar. This way you dont sindakin mgo tawo.Maraming Salamat po Kuya, paalam na po.
    nice tagalog you used right there. i didnt used this avatar to show how good looking he is though.
    anyways are you still in high school? you didnt answer my question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dong Abay View Post
      nice tagalog you used right there. i didnt used this avatar to show how good looking he is though.
      anyways are you still in high school? you didnt answer my question.
      why does it matter you need a **** gay partner your age? Sorry but i have a fiancee and i took her from pasig city, as she prefers puti men over pinoys.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        OK, I'm looking...

How about these guys? Think they couldn't handle Cotto's punches?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=328659
        There are many asian fighters who have martial arts trainning as i mentioned, so why dont THEY ALL move up in weight and make more money? Galaxy, Harada, and a Thai fighter that Pac knocked out also had martial arts trainning. Zab Judah and his dad are martial artists and what did Cotto do to him?

Comment

why does it matter you need a **** gay partner your age? Sorry but i have a fiancee and i took her from pasig city, as she prefers puti men over pinoys.
          pics or it didnt happened

Comment

pics or it didnt happened
            I have plenty of pics. I just met her family and visited intramuros, mall of asia, manila ocean park etc. I also got hustled for P9900 for international calls didnt take place in the hotel. Missed a flight in japan and had my passport stolen.

Send me PM and i will lead to the pics. Its nobody business in a boxing forum to see them as this is not facebook or twitter.

Are you pinoy?

I have finished HS, and will give you my credentials if you want to know? But in reality why would you care? You will try to put everything down anyway.

People in the forum think i am anti pinoy or a pac hater. I am not. I even said he is great fighter at 126 and lower. Many great pinoy fighters as Flash Elorde, Pancho Villa, Nonito Donaire, Nietes can't move up all that weight and DOMINATE like pac does without PED's. Donaire has power you think he can move up to featherweight let alone lightweight or welter?

Comment

I have plenty of pics. I just met her family and visited intramuros, mall of asia, manila ocean park etc. I also got hustled for P9900 for international calls didnt take place in the hotel. Missed a flight in japan and had my passport stolen.

Send me PM and i will lead to the pics. Its nobody business in a boxing forum to see them as this is not facebook or twitter.

Are you pinoy?

I have finished HS, and will give you my credentials if you want to know? But in reality why would you care? You will try to put everything down anyway.

People in the forum think i am anti pinoy or a pac hater. I am not. I even said he is great fighter at 126 and lower. Many great pinoy fighters as Flash Elorde, Pancho Villa, Nonito Donaire, Nietes can't move up all that weight and DOMINATE like pac does without PED's. Donaire has power you think he can move up to featherweight let alone lightweight or welter?
              you can show a pic without showing your face for your privacy.
              floyd jr was 106 lb when he was in his teen right?

Comment

• hes not taking any. i dont know why this is even a discussion. if manny took steroids, then wont be cleared to fight

Comment

The fact that she either implied or explicitly said that tells me she's looking for your passport. Don't get me wrong, I think she genuinely has feelings for you but I know A LOT pinoy friends who went over and came back with a wife. Not that suprising pinays like foreigners.
                  Last edited by rao007; 11-21-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                    The fact that she either implied either explicitly said that tells me she's looking for your passport. Don't get me wrong, I think she genuinely has feelings for you but I know A LOT pinoy friends who went over and came back with a wife. Not that suprising pinays like foreigners.
                    do you think foreigners like pinays too and vice versa?

Comment

do you think foreigners like pinays too and vice versa?
                      Obviously, the guys come over for the girls. If you're an American---you have more of an appeal--it doesn't matter if you're a pinoy, white, black, etc.

My brother's friend was stationed in Romania--and the women were just throwing themsevles on them. I guess, some parts of the world love Americans.
                      Last edited by rao007; 11-21-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X