Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, it all started will mayweather SR..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      im not Chase...im fully aware of when these allegations came up...so is the threadstarter...i just find it funny how his steroid cries come up AFTER the loss of his beloved Cotto
      I hear ya, I think it's a little nuts what he's been able to accomplish myself, but it's definitely not just a product of the Cotto fight. Pac has been amazing and I knew Cotto would get stopped, I made predictions all over this forum. I think he's innocent until shown to be otherwise. I just do think it's a little fishy that they have consulted a known cheater for nutritional advice, etc.. if they indeed did do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
        this is a topic that is getting bigger everyday with the media. I think the truth is likely to come out. The boxing drug testing system is presposterous. No random tests and they dont check the blood. Human Growth Hormone cant be traced in urine which is only checked.

Some poster in this thread said that pac is a good humble christian guy. Good christian guys dont cheat on their wives numerous times. If he is willing to cheat on his wife is it impossible to believe that he would cheat in a sport to make millions?

FIghter Harada was a japanese fighter with a martial arts background. He was both flyweight and bantamweight champ and was not as dominant at featherweight-had a controversial lost. THai fighter Galaxy was a Muaythai expert with great power he coudlnt make a dent in the higher classes.

Look at the asian fighters today? Nonito Donaire has alot power at flyweight he wont be able to make it as a featherweight let alone a lightweight or a welter. Chris John is taller than pacman, and he likely wont go much higher than feather, and thai fighter wonjamkam a guy who had like over 50 wins in a row wont go much higher than flyweight.

Anyways, i already posted my 12 reasons why i think he is likely on a stimulant,HGH, and a painkiller. It is on a different thread. I expect this controversey to stay with us for a while. People call us haters but i dont call you people blind nuthuggers with no grip of reality.
        So you are saying Asian fighters can't move up, yet others can like Guellerimo Jones who started at 147 and is knocking out cruiserweights now can?

Is this based on Asian fighters, your theories?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dong Abay View Post
          merun bang lahing pueto rican yan si ts?
          yup...

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
          I hear ya, I think it's a little nuts what he's been able to accomplish myself, but it's definitely not just a product of the Cotto fight. Pac has been amazing and I knew Cotto would get stopped, I made predictions all over this forum. I think he's innocent until shown to be otherwise. I just do think it's a little fishy that they have consulted a known cheater for nutritional advice, etc.. if they indeed did do that.
          the trevor graham article was debunked bro...this story popped up on NSB about a month or so ago and obviously, you knew that some PAC defender would put in some heavy research and found it to be false...links and everything

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          So you are saying Asian fighters can't move up, yet others can like Guellerimo Jones who started at 147 and is knocking out cruiserweights now can?

i just turned my sigs and avys on and WOW....who is the chick in your avy

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
            This is stemming from the Paulie Malignaggi interview in which he did happen to bring up some good points.

Lemme hear your feedback and why you feel so as well.
            Well for one, DLH's chin is 10x better than Cotto's. Second, they already tested him for steroid use. Third, Cotto's been rocked many times and I've always felt his chin was extremely overrated, it's just he can recover very quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Guillermo Jones was a fighter who started at 147 who is 6 Feet 4. Tommy Hearns also won a cruisweight title and he also started at 147 and even fought at 140 as an amateur. I have an amateur fight he had with Aaron Pryor.

Sure Asian fighters can move up but at most 3 divisions. Panamanian Fighter Celestino Caballero is almost 6 feet and fights at 122, i dont think his body naturally can go much higher than 135.

Many mention Henry Armstrong who won 3 divisions when only 8 existed. Armstrong also was given a controversial draw at his 4th weight class. But the difference is that Armstrong would out box his bigger opponents not physically dominate them as pac does.

People keep talking about walk in and fighting weight. Sure pac has a walk weight in the 140's and Clottey and Cotto have walk weights at 170. Does that mean that both cotto and clottey are drained and much be fighting against super middleweights and light heavyweights? thought not.

Comment

• Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
                Again, it all started will mayweather SR..........
                All he did was bring it out publically i think but ive been hearing about it for a long time now..Its popped up on other msg boards and blogs ive read for years..

for eg.

Manny Pacquiao to fight at Lightweight! do you think he takes Steroids?
                http://board.rapmusic.com/sports-cen...-steroids.html
                Last edited by 6Bound; 11-21-2009, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Guillermo Jones was a fighter who started at 147 who is 6 Feet 4. Tommy Hearns also won a cruisweight title and he also started at 147 and even fought at 140 as an amateur. I have an amateur fight he had with Aaron Pryor.

Sure Asian fighters can move up but at most 3 divisions. Panamanian Fighter Celestino Caballero is almost 6 feet and fights at 122, i dont think his body naturally can go much higher than 135.

Many mention Henry Armstrong who won 3 divisions when only 8 existed. Armstrong also was given a controversial draw at his 4th weight class. But the difference is that Armstrong would out box his bigger opponents not physically dominate them as pac does.

People keep talking about walk in and fighting weight. Sure pac has a walk weight in the 140's and Clottey and Cotto have walk weights at 170. Does that mean that both cotto and clottey are drained and much be fighting against super middleweights and light heavyweights? thought not.
                  are you still in high school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dong Abay View Post
                    are you still in high school?
                    patawad and pasenya to tell you but masihayan put a WARNING "I AM SO PANGIT I WILL SCARE U TO DEATH"

Masihayan put that warning before people see your avatar. This way you dont sindakin mgo tawo.Maraming Salamat po Kuya, paalam na po.

Comment

Look at the asian fighters today?

OK, I'm looking...

How about these guys? Think they couldn't handle Cotto's punches?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=328659

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X