Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His speech to Moore during the first Holyfiled fight was much better

Comment

Comment

I can't be the only one who thought Tim looked completely freaked out by Atlas during most of the corner exchanges. During that speech in particular (I do like it, but its a lil f#cking crazy I think most of us can admit), but also when Atlas would just be like, "circle & throw 2 or 3 punches...CIRCLE & THROW 2 OR 3 PUNCHES", Tim had a wtf look in his eyes. Like dude would just randomly start yelling **** out.

Comment

He totally rehearsed the speech. When Teddy delivered it, Bradley wasn't really in a fire fight.

Anyway that could've been epic in the Provo fight, it would've been more suiting.

Comment

I love it how he goes from a calm "pick it up" one second, Then shifts gears and busts Bradley's eardrums the next by yelling "pick it up!" . Great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
              He totally rehearsed the speech. When Teddy delivered it, Bradley wasn't really in a fire fight.

Anyway that could've been epic in the Provo fight, it would've been more suiting.
              I think he was trying to boost up his confidence cause he knew Bradley would be more vulnerable in the later rounds. Definitely worked too.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                I think he was trying to boost up his confidence cause he knew Bradley would be more vulnerable in the later rounds. Definitely worked too.
                Shit is kind of funny how bipolar Teddy is on the corner. Of course he was trying to pump Bradley but the speech was a bit extreme given the way the fight was playing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                  Shit is kind of funny how bipolar Teddy is on the corner. Of course he was trying to pump Bradley but the speech was a bit extreme given the way the fight was playing out.
                  Oh don't get me wrong, Teddy went overboard as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I love it how he goes from a calm "pick it up" one second, Then shifts gears and busts Bradley's eardrums the next by yelling "pick it up!" . Great stuff
                    LOL that was my favorite part.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X