No announcement yet.

Ola Afolabi/Pawel Kolodziej IBF eliminator added to Golovkin/Geale card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ola Afolabi/Pawel Kolodziej IBF eliminator added to Golovkin/Geale card

Meh, K2 just stacking with their fighters.

It would make sense that HBO shows highlights of this fight...from recent reports it seems like they're going to be getting into the cruiserweight game.

Comment

Afolabi and Huck put up some sweet matches for the fans and for that I'd say he deserves a fourth chance at a legitimate world title.

Comment

Is the Polish guy any good and does he have a brother or is that just a common last name.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          Is the Polish guy any good and does he have a brother or is that just a common last name.
          Pretty sure that this is the guy who got robbed against Roy Jones Jr..... IN Poland like a year and a half ago lol.

I could be wrong.

From what I remember, hes tough. But very basic. Not very skilled. Kind of fought like a poor mans Martin Murray if I remember correctly. And that was against an old man RJJ. He got dropped too i think

(if this is him)

Afolabi should put a beat down on him

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Afolabi and Huck put up some sweet matches for the fans and for that I'd say he deserves a fourth chance at a legitimate world title.
            HBO interested in Huck... if Huck stays in the CW division, it's possible.

K2 will most likely pursue Hernandez after this though

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              I just boxrec'd him..... nevermind. This is NOT the guy who fought RJJ.

This guy is undefeated. Even better. we might get a decent CW scrap, I know nothing about him, though.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                I just boxrec'd him..... nevermind. This is NOT the guy who fought RJJ.

This guy is undefeated. Even better. we might get a decent CW scrap, I know nothing about him, though.
                Eh, looks padded... might look him up later if I care to

Comment

He'll win this and then fight Hernandez on a Golovkin undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Eh, looks padded... might look him up later if I care to
                    Oh, yeah. Definitely.

I'm just saying at least he is undefeated, and not the guy who lost to RJJ lol. We COULD have a decent fight

Comment

Working...
                    X