Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would haye last in a ring with......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long would haye last in a ring with......

........Mr Michael Gerard Tyson.
    Last edited by likeamulekick; 09-19-2013, 11:34 AM.

Five rounds tops.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
      Five rounds tops.
      until he caught me.

EDIT: Whoops read the question wrong.
      Last edited by bklynboy; 09-19-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

About as long as Tony Tucker and Bonecrusher Smith. Tyson would win an easy decision, though.

Comment

If he fights he goes to sleep early, if he runs he loses a lopsided decision and blames it on turf toe.

Comment

vs a prime Tyson? if he stands and fights he won't last 3. if he runs like he did vs Wlad, he loses 120-108

Comment

no way this is going to a descision, just aint happening. Haye is a small hw with a suspect chin, I agree with 5 round tops. Personally I go rounds 1 or 2

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
                no way this is going to a descision, just aint happening. Haye is a small hw with a suspect chin, I agree with 5 round tops. Personally I go rounds 1 or 2
                Haye is bigger than Quick Tillis.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  About as long as Tony Tucker and Bonecrusher Smith. Tyson would win an easy decision, though.
                  I dont think Haye has neither the strenght nor the size to compare with these two. Haye would be flattened in less than 5 minutes.

Comment

haye doesn't ahve what it takes could hold a truly prime tyson off.

he's not an active fighter. he doesn't institute a real jab. tyson's not going to be complacent languishing on the outside against a guy like that. he'd force haye to land bombs. haybe might even land. tyson had a very good chin and would take anything that was landed. eventually he catches up to haye and hurts him with the first huge punch he lands.

third or fourth round knockout.

Comment

Working...
                    X