Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.l.o.w. .....

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Remember turning a knob to change the channel on the tv?

Remember WWF Superstars on Saturday mornings?

Remember the NBA on NBC (Sunday morning games)?

Remember Christian Hosoi?

Remember the show That's Incredible?
      I remember seeing Tiger Woods hitting balls, he was like 4 or 5 years old, on Thats Incredible and I thought to myself "pfft, I can do that".

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        G.l.o.w. .....
        Hollywood or Vine?

Or were you into Mt Fiji?

Comment

• Remember when music was good?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Blood_Child's post reminded me of a good one.

Remember when a female could post on boxingscene without a sea of pathetic virgins throwing themselves at her?
            Pshh nope, was there a time when that didn't happen ???

I loved Pound Puppies!!! Anyone remember when Freakazoid was on Saturday morning cartoons?

Remember when four year olds never asked you to google or download anything?

Comment

• this explains how we used to watch **** way back when there was no internet yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood_Child View Post
                Pshh nope, was there a time when that didn't happen ???

I loved Pound Puppies!!! Anyone remember when Freakazoid was on Saturday morning cartoons?

Remember when four year olds never asked you to google or download anything?
                I don't recall watching 'Freakazoid' much, but I think they had the 'Animaniacs' on either before or after it in the program block. Can't recall which.

I actually picked up a few seasons of 'Animaniacs' on DVD about a year ago at a garage sale. The offer was too good to pass up.

Remember WWF Superstars on Saturday mornings?
                That's how I got into wrestling when I was a small child.

Eventually my mom ended up getting into it because I watched it so much. She became a diehard fangirl for the Undertaker.

I was all about Jake Roberts, Macho Man, and obviously Hulk Hogan.

Comment

• Remember how when you were really young you'd pick on a girl that you liked and then get super pissed if your friends called you out on it?

Nothing says love quite like bullying.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Remember how when you were really young you'd pick on a girl that you liked and then get super pissed if your friends called you out on it?

Nothing says love quite like bullying.
                    I remember I had a "girlfriend" in 4th grade. She was my first kiss (tongue) so I proposed to her.

Comment

• Remember when there was no text messaging yet and you really had to think over what you're going to say when you call her land line?

Remember when you get the courage to call her land line but her dad ends up answering the call and her dad says "she's studying don't call again"

Remember when u don't have money and u end up having sex in her parents bedroom? (goodtimes)

Comment

Working...
                      X