No announcement yet.

Angulo El Perro...take the dog theme to the next level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angulo El Perro...take the dog theme to the next level

He already comes to the ring in a dog collar, so he might as well just go all the way...

For his ring entrance he should get down on all fours and crawl to the ring while his trainer holds the leash

In between rounds his cutman should just slide a doggy bowl in his corner so he can get his water

He should answer all of the refs commands with barks

who agrees

I agree. Boxers should live up to their nicknames.

Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik already set the trend by completely disappearing. Who else will step up to the plate?

Personally, I hope Andrew "Six Heads" Lewis finally lives up to his. I really want to see six heads!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I agree. Boxers should live up to their nicknames.

Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik already set the trend by completely disappearing. Who else will step up to the plate?

Personally, I hope Andrew "Six Heads" Lewis finally lives up to his. I really want to see six heads!
      Thank God we don't though or else could you imagine the walk in by "Golden" Johnson?

*shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        He already comes to the ring in a dog collar, so he might as well just go all the way...

For his ring entrance he should get down on all fours and crawl to the ring while his trainer holds the leash

In between rounds his cutman should just slide a doggy bowl in his corner so he can get his water

He should answer all of the refs commands with barks

who agrees
        LMFAO. MAidana should come in with a hat like Raiden.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          Thank God we don't though or else could you imagine the walk in by "Golden" Johnson?

*shudders*
          Personally, I've always been disappointed with Darnell "Ding-a-ling" Wilson. I mean come on! Let's see it!

no **** lol

Comment

He should get DMX to do his entrance music.

Comment

dog collar and a pitbull in the ring, i think that's good enough man, haha.

manny should throw this on for his ring walk

Comment

perros collar is seriously gay........

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  perros collar is seriously gay........
                  Yeah man, mad gay. Next hell be walking on all fours like the ***** he is.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                    Yeah man, mad gay. Next hell be walking on all fours like the ***** he is.
                    Bet if you were to fight him he'd **** you up.

Comment

Working...
                    X