• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Is she Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
        Is she Muslim?

She's defo slim, but I don't know if she's mu.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
          i dont really get it. why is it that when a black girl is compared to a feature of a gorilla a chimp or a monkey it's racist. but when a white fat woman is compared to a whale, walrus, hippo it's funny. i just don't get it. by the way im a fawking asian. i just don't get all the bullshiet! racism is everywhere not just against blacks. faaawk when was the last time u seen a native american indian in person? their whole race was wiped out.

For real... you make fun of a fat white chick b/c she's fat, not because of race. Making fun of fatties is ok. And I'll agree that Native Americans get the **** end of the stick (see sig)

Comment

shiet shes hott id marry that...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                i dont really get it. why is it that when a black girl is compared to a feature of a gorilla a chimp or a monkey it's racist. but when a white fat woman is compared to a whale, walrus, hippo it's funny. i just don't get it. by the way im a fawking asian. i just don't get all the bullshiet! racism is everywhere not just against blacks. faaawk when was the last time u seen a native american indian in person? their whole race was wiped out.
                Because when people try saying a black person looks like a monkey, they are comparing features etc

When people say she looks like a whale...they arnt saying she actually looks like a whale...but is the size of 1

thats the difference between racism and an insult

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  Because when people try saying a black person looks like a monkey, they are comparing features etc

When people say she looks like a whale...they arnt saying she actually looks like a whale...but is the size of 1

thats the difference between racism and an insult

explain it again.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    How did she win, she is fucking ugly man..

Did you already pay for your blasphemy?

Comment

Working...
                    X