Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer in the world, if you disagree,you're simply biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
    Red K me all you want. I, unlike some posters here, could give a flying **** about the karma bar. I am here to speak the truth and offer my opinion, through my experiences with the sport...Floyd has the most superior timing of anyone in the sport, if you disagree with me then you're CLEARLY BIASED... Timing is the most important aspect of Boxing...I am speaking the truth, and I am not a 'flo mo'. I know something about boxing, I've been watching boxing for fifteen years of my life and boxing for five. Now before you pull a Lou Duva talking to Max Kellerman on me, understand I'm 27. So I still have plenty of years to age and continue birthing more wisdom as I see the professionals duking it out..

Fact of the matter is, Floyd may be hesitant to 'make it happen' but the bottom line is that he is a better fighter than Pacquaio because his timing is far superior than Pacquaio's. Timing is the key to everything in this sport. He is so unbelievably fast, and with perfect timing. You simply cannot beat the man, there's no man on the planet that can beat him, I don't care how much work he puts in with Freddie.

You think Pacquaio can beat Floyd? Then tell me, if you were Pacman's trainer, what would your fight plan be? Before you go back in history and emulate what happened with Corely, and somehow put a spin on it and assume Pacquaio would ever have that chance again (He wouldn't because of how much Floyd has advanced since even then, and he was super advanced THEN...) Getting in the ring with Floyd would be the biggest mistake of Pacquaio's career, because he would look the way Margarito made Jumptron Cintron look. He'd make him look like he belongs in a different class, because he does. Pacquaio #2 p4p, **** you if you disagree.
    though i believe him to be the best boxer as well, fights aren't won off opinion.

mayweather CAN be out-fought. any fighter can. he gives ground, he gets caught when he's on the ropes, he waits for his opponents, he relies on weapons that are no longer knockout punches, he doesn't augment his lack of one punch power by punching in bunches. he out-thinks but history has shown that barbarians are capable of taking down advanced civilizations.

the thing that i find crazy as i surf the net from here to there is that most people don't care if mayweather is clearly the better boxer, they just want to see mayweather with his back to the wall. he makes things look too easy.

it was the same thing when roy jones jr. was the best, it was the same when pernell whitaker was the best and it will be the same when the next boxer that makes world-class opponents look like backyard brawlers is elevated to such a position.

he's not unbeatable. even he, himself, is worried about that one shot. that one shot that puts him in a position that he can't recover from. that's why he puts defense over everything else. that's why he limits his combination. that's why he doesn't jump in recklessly for the kill.

he knows he's not unbeatable. we should accept it, too.

Comment

most talented? maybe. the best? no

clearly I am biased

Comment

being the best has to be settled in the ring not in any boxing forum or in any wet dream fantasy fight of a keyboard princess.

Comment

hmm ok. so we'll just red k you then as you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            being the best has to be settled in the ring not in any boxing forum or in any wet dream fantasy fight of a keyboard princess.
            best post ever on boxingscene p4p

Comment

all the haters go away if he steps into the RING and SHOW THE WORLD he is the best instead of just trying to use his mouth to convince people he is the best

Most Talented and Most Complete Boxer Today Hands Down but if you don't take down the best then your career will have way too many question marks to even try to defend your legacy, who gives a **** about losing a few fights, Duran lost to Hagler, Hearns and Leonard but yet on just about every all time rankings he is rated higher then most if not all of them

it also depends on HOW you lose, if you lose but you left it all in the ring and gave it all you had, I think your respect and legacy goes up even more

Mayweather is too much of a PERFECTIONIST and that might be hurting his legacy a lot more then it is helping

when Ali was Proclaiming that he was the greatest, he was getting in the ring with other legends and backing it up, none of these fighters today really have a overly impressive Resume IMO, it is not even that many "GREAT" fighters today, the word "GREAT" is being misused nowadays
              Last edited by sicko; 07-26-2010, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
                Everyones beatable...i'm sure prior to Tyson fighting with Buster Douglas this would be a thread about how unbeatable Tyson is....Shane rocked Floyd....Anything can happen ...its boxing......someone could be getting dominated a whole fight and the fight could turn around in the last 10 seconds.....example....Froch Taylor...so please stop this angry rants ..its embarrassing
                Damn bro...Two great posts back to back!!!

Comment

Red K this *****!

Comment

It will always be debatable until Floyd and Manny step in the ring once and for all.

Comment

RED K this TS spammer ass!

Floyd is such a great boxer that he got outboxed by Castillo.

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X