Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is picking on such a small guy look how much smaller jmm is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as i know is a great boxer, i find it hard not to root for JMM he is coming up 2 weight divisions to face perhaps the greatest boxer in the world, he faced the 2 top guys at 135 and K.O'd both of them and now he's moving up to welterweight to face the top dog there...im not hating but Pacman is looking pretty ****ty once again. Measuring up to these standards will be hard for Manny.

Still, Floyd vs Marquez is a MISMATCH!!!

my money is on Floyd but my heart and respect go out to JMM

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

I really don't see that much of a size difference.

Comment

Floyd is a ***** made ******! why he didn't step up to Cotto?? or at least used Berto as a comeback fight?? Cuz he know he can't fight a fair fight, scary ass ******! If Floyd fought Cotto he would be gettin tons of respect from us, man even our people se Floyd as a ***** ******, now aint dat sad!

Comment

Since Jorge Arce is 5'6 and Timothy Bradley is 5'6, I think it's a good match up.

It's official Floyd will get 0 credit from media and fans even if he KO Marquez. LMAO at his fans Floyd is too small for a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
            last time I checked divisions in boxing were determined by weight, not height. This fight is a mockery for floyd plain & simple. He's only going to get more & more heat from the press/public & well deserved at that.

Side note guys this would be the equivalent of Floyd moving up to fight a dominate middleweight. Yep that's fair alright.
            shut yo ass up you ***** ******! get off dem mayweather nutz! floyd will never get no respect until he fight a fair fight against a real welterweight and stop fightin dem featherwights. until den he a ho3!

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              you realize JMM is a small LMW(135lbs)
              and Mayweather is a small WW(147lbs)
              Do realize JMM fights at 144 and Floyd fights at 148 , real weight , and that is what they will be on the night they fight ,,,,, ignorance is like the plague in here , or blindness as people dont read , not sure whats up but it fuked .

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
                Every boxer is in it for the money, idiot. They are risking their lives for our entertainment.
                hahahaha well put

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                  Do realize JMM fights at 144 and Floyd fights at 148 , real weight , and that is what they will be on the night they fight ,,,,, ignorance is like the plague in here , or blindness as people dont read , not sure whats up but it fuked .
                  Marquez usually comes in at 142lbs and floyd comes in at 148. Whats your point. You know damn well mayweather is the bigger man.

Comment

[

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                    Marquez usually comes in at 142lbs and floyd comes in at 148. Whats your point. You know damn well mayweather is the bigger man.
                    The point is he is bigger yes I have never said he wasnt but the double standard by you boys is just fuken insane as your logic that is 4 pounds here in this fight is wrong but not near the difference you want him to fight Cotto a real WW at 147 which favors Cotto 10 fold , Floyd and Pac will forced to give Cotto and Mosley 14 pounds at least on the night , but thats fine isnt it , fuking joke ,,, by the way JMM stepped in with Pac weighing 144 and Pac was 147 JMM was 144 his last two fights also , Hatton was 153 with Floyd and 153 with Pac yet Floyd beat him at WW aint that so ,, the thing is mate your are into labels and titles with no understanding or acknowledgment of the fuken weight they are actually fighting at , thats why your logic is so totally fuked .

Comment

how many fights has floyd had above 135 lbs?

how many fights has jmm had above 135 lbs?

answer to these questions answers "who is the bigger man?" and related questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X