Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK gets ****ed! Cotto not Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought showing the Cotto vs Jennings fight live would make more sense? It's a more interesting fight, with British interest. Pavlik is a good fighter, but he is maybe a little boring. Cotto will bring fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Its a Joke. If Bunce dont apologies for this on his show i will slit his fat throat and watch the gravy pour out!
      You know it mate.This is a world class f.uck up by setanta.The only reason I paid the scribs was because of the promise of all this top class boxing mainly backing our fighters,and we get bumlik vs patchy instead! Utter bollocks!

Comment

Originally posted by fitty_mafioso View Post
        Its not such a big deal, at least they will show it and its no less a mismatch than pavlik v rubio.
        Im more angry that the diaz v marquez isnt being shown in the uk, well i dont think it is anyway?
        Apparently,setanta have bid for that,but its up in the air at the mo

Comment

Yup Some Dozy Bastard at Setanta thought they couldnt have both fights (Pavlik And Cotto) on the same night and chose to air Kelly Pavlik vs Rubio who i barely know let alone most people here, over the Puerto Rican Sensation Miguel Cotto vs Britains Own Micheal Jennings! Bull **** call! :****you:

Cotto is shown at 11PM on SUNDAY for sure and it has a show on around 10AM on Sunday but its just dubbed Boxing and dosent mention Miguel tho i think might be him
          **** Setanta ,I'm suspending my subscriptions in protest

Comment

makes me wonder why i bother paying for setanta

Comment

What stinks is how they advertised it a while ago, then switched to advertising just the Pavlik fight and erased the Cotto - Jennings fight with no explanation. Nothing. How the hell do they think they can get away with such a howler?!

Comment

Originally posted by fitty_mafioso View Post
                Its not such a big deal, at least they will show it and its no less a mismatch than pavlik v rubio.
                Im more angry that the diaz v marquez isnt being shown in the uk, well i dont think it is anyway?
                It is if ur a Huge Cotto fan!

They have been trying apparently but we will see, ud think it would be announced by now if they were gonna get it.

ALSO i heard on hear that Setanta have started doing PPV shows! If so im gone!

Comment

This is absolute garbage!. I don't give two ****s about Pavlik-Rubio to be frank.

What exactly is this "deal" they've signed with Top Rank?.

Comment

****anta has ****ed me over before; stayed up watch Marg/Cotto last year and just as it started I lost picture until the end of the fight. I wasn't the only one it happened to either.

Comment

It is if ur a Huge Cotto fan!

They have been trying apparently but we will see, ud think it would be announced by now if they were gonna get it.

ALSO i heard on hear that Setanta have started doing PPV shows! If so im gone!
                      If that happens surge i'll knock it on the head myself

No way am i paying 4 ****....

I dont pay for the channel anyway its free but im deffo
                      not parting with cash for any ppv they aint worth it half the time
                      Bad enough having to pay ppv prices on sky box office for richard

Comment

Working...
                      X