Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Taking Nominations for boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAB(numbers) with the thin blue writing is a great poster

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      JAB(numbers) with the thin blue writing is a great poster
      I second that Flawless.

Comment

Also wpink and wmute or whoever the fuk those guys are always seem to be pretty on the money.

Comment

Off the top of my head.

Thread_Stealer
          Silencers
          warp1432
          blackirish
          TheMachine
          Scott9945
          jreckoning
          Melly-Mel

Comment

warp and 2501, t97 is good when he is serious

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
              there are some good poster here but there are very few posters who actually understand the mechanics of Boxing and Silencers98 is one of the very few who does he can pick up the more subtle things that go on in a fight where a fight is won or lost

we agree on most things when breaking down fights etc i think some people watch fights just to see whos hand is raised at the end of the fight or if the fight was,is eventfull knockdowns etc but they dont keep a close eye on how the tactics are playing out adjustments that are made where as i feel Silencers98 does
              This is entirely spot on about Silencers. I've been watching boxing myself since I was about 10 or 11 years old, and I still don't know half the things he knows. I should probably start using my e-points to pay him for lessons.

Comment

And just to throw this out there, any user with a fine half naked woman in their avatar is always a welcome sight in any thread. (texanballer, I'm looking your way.) Especially nowadays when all you basically get it a bunch of bitter arguments and opinions not based in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  And just to throw this out there, any user with a fine half naked woman in their avatar is always a welcome sight in any thread. (texanballer, I'm looking your way.) Especially nowadays when all you basically get it a bunch of bitter arguments and opinions not based in reality.
                  Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
                    Amen to that!
                    Sigs count too.

Sometimes the avatars and sigs are the only worthwhile things in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

i forgot about you. I think you fit the serious poster title along with hyperion, kball, and tunney

Comment

Working...
                      X