Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seeing as how all the pac fans jumped ship to GGG, what are our options?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeing as how all the pac fans jumped ship to GGG, what are our options?????????????

deleted...
    Last edited by GGGroupies; 08-06-2016, 07:00 PM.

Lil' Bro AB.

Comment

Amir Khan

Comment

Silly thread title. Golovkin transcends all boxing fans, hombre. Mexican's, Americans, Euro's, Asian, Pac fans, Floyd fans and so on and so forth. He is the great unifier. The only people that dislike him are hardcore fans of other guys that are jealous and secretly love watching him fight.

Last edited by ИATAS; 09-02-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

cotto.

flo mos and cotto stans deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by 887
            nah he don't fit the criteria!!!!
            Take your black supremacist bull**** somewhere else, phaggot.

Comment

You don't need a number 1. Watch fights and enjoy the fighters who have a style you like.
              Doesn't matter where they're from. If they excite you, root for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 887
                he don't fit the criteria cause hes a fucking BUM you stupid namby pamby, not because of his ethnic origin!!!!!
                I wasnt specifically referring to this. Everything you post is some pathetic race ****.

Comment

I just like well rounded fighters, I make few exceptions but thats rare.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Silly thread title. Golovkin transcends all boxing fans, hombre. Mexican's, Americans, Euro's, Asian, Pac fans, Floyd fans and so on and so forth. He is the great unifier. The only people that dislike him are hardcore fans of other guys that are jealous and secretly love watching him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X