No announcement yet.

Maidana's banned gloves (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana's banned gloves (pic)

Look's like multiple pairs to me..All for show they need some help selling the fight

What's wrong with those gloves? Why are they banned?

Comment

I'm glad none of you guys have jobs in marketing because threatening to cancel a fight is not a way to sell a fight.

They're just trying to annoy Maidana if anything.

Comment

Some of those pairs are approved. Problem isn't with the commission. It's with tam Mayweather. Since they have no say this is a non story.

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
          You don't see the lack of padding? It is plainly obvious these are cheat gloves, my good sir. And as I type this, I'm getting word that these gloves below have been OK'd by Ellerbe and crew.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
            You don't see the lack of padding? It is plainly obvious these are cheat gloves, my good sir. And as I type this, I'm getting word that these gloves below have been OK'd by Ellerbe and crew.

Comment

Fraud being a Fraud...What's new with the coward?

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post

Would be so funny if Maidana walked in with those over his real gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by LWO
                  "Hecho en Mexico"

TMT believes they (the gloves) are associated with Memo just cause they were made in Mexico.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's all BS. All an excuse why Maidana will lose the fight. Same with Canelo. TMT, Showtime, Golden Boy made it seemed that Canelo lost to Floyd because he was drained down to 152. In reality it was a fixed fight.

They want you to think that Canelo is one of the baddest man alive but only if he was at his natural weight. Therefore he gets to keep his reputation even when he gets a 1 on his record because the fight was at 152. Enough with this BS fake WWE fights!

~Imjustsaying~

Comment

Working...
                    X