No announcement yet.

Erik Morales getting SHUTOUT by "Zahir Raheem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ******ed azz thread

Morales was washed up after back to back WARS against Barrera and Pacquiao IN LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS then he moved up in weight to fight Raheem

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
      lol yeah I know, it was a joke... I dont consider Morales an ATG. HOF sure, but not an ATG......

This is why he was beaten by Raheem....... Hes simply not great IMO....
      So ATG fighters can't lose? Hopkins lost to Taylor, Robinson lost to Turpin, Zivic beat Armstrong, Ali should have lost to Jimmy Young, Schmeling beat Louis, Hearns to Barkley, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ran out of Red K in this thread... couldn't get the last couple guys I wanted to.
        lmao........ man you got me rolling over here... Even though I was probably one of the ones you wanted to get lmao, that ******* was too funny....

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Schmeling beat Louis, Turpin beat Robinson, Barkley beat Hearns, Zivic beat Armstrong. etc.
          lol. look at my previous post bro... It was in reference to MORALES NOT BEING ATG..... LOL

Comment

lol yeah I know, it was a joke... I dont consider Morales an ATG. HOF sure, but not an ATG......

This is why he was beaten by Raheem....... Hes simply not great IMO....

Morales was at his best at the lower divisions ....

Comment

lol. look at my previous post bro... It was in reference to MORALES NOT BEING ATG..... LOL
              Listen you dumbphuk

Morales has wins over Zarazoga, Barrera, Pacquiao, Ayala, Junior Jones, and other thats what makes him an ATG not shyt he did when he was washed up fighting guys naturally bigger than him

I guess Muhammad Ali isn't an ATG because he got beat by Leon Spinks and Peon Spinks isn't even half the fighter Raheem was.

Comment

Morales IS an all time great nuff said....

Comment

Can you name 10 guys with better resumes than Morales from 122- 130?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    So ATG fighters can't lose? Hopkins lost to Taylor, Robinson lost to Turpin, Zivic beat Armstrong, Ali should have lost to Jimmy Young, Schmeling beat Louis, Hearns to Barkley, etc.
                    i wanted to post and hopefully enlighten some guys but i feel it would just be useless... i hope you succeed though...

good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Morales was at his best at the lower divisions ....
                      I agree with this. He was decent at FW, but Morales was at his absolute best at SBW. It was only after he left that he began losing.

This we agree on.

Comment

Working...
                      X