No announcement yet.

Reason why Pugly acts tough on the net

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    From what I've seen his Boxing knowledge is ok Mark homie. But yea you right, he dont wanna see PB. He'll lose that fight before it even starts.
    The pb most know is not the guy i know,its makes it weird me and him discuss boxing and life all the time he has never trolled me that i know of and i hope he wouldnt,vice versa,i would just say that whoever wants fame off of me has to earn it,i got a week off coming up and im gonna fire up the dome,this dude forgot nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      The pb most know is not the guy i know,its makes it weird me and him discuss boxing and life all the time he has never trolled me that i know of and i hope he wouldnt,vice versa,i would just say that whoever wants fame off of me has to earn it,i got a week off coming up and im gonna fire up the dome,this dude forgot nothing.
      PBs a good dude. There was a point where I think he got bored on here and trolled quite a few people as a result of being so bored. But all in all he's a good cat, and a great poster as well.

We aint had really no hyper ass scraps in the dome lately from what I've seen. So take um in there and scuff um up Mark homie. Imma be sittin back breakin out the popcorn waitin. Who's gonna be the 1st vic homie?

Comment

PBs a good dude. There was a point where I think he got bored on here and trolled quite a few people as a result of being so bored. But all in all he's a good cat, and a great poster as well.

We aint had really no hyper ass scraps in the dome lately from what I've seen. So take um in there and scuff um up Mark homie. Imma be sittin back breakin out the popcorn waitin. Who's gonna be the 1st vic homie?
        go to the dome. . and other threads in the lounge. . ive fired up that ginger so bad it's not even funny. . . anyway, he is anonymous, whereas i have posted pictures of myself. . . people who are /anon are automatically victims because they are too ugly/fat to post themselves. . . he put up little resistance. . .

hahaha and he doesn't know shyt about boxing; that's how the whole thing started - he tried making a claim and was WRONG! and i corrected him and schooled him. . . he got butthurt and started trying to attack. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          go to the dome. . and other threads in the lounge. . ive fired up that ginger so bad it's not even funny. . . anyway, he is anonymous, whereas i have posted pictures of myself. . . people who are /anon are automatically victims because they are too ugly/fat to post themselves. . . he put up little resistance. . .

hahaha and he doesn't know shyt about boxing; that's how the whole thing started - he tried making a claim and was WRONG! and i corrected him and schooled him. . . he got butthurt and started trying to attack. . .
          Pugs you're not the only one to post a pic up here on these boards. PB's pic is on the scene too. Hell my pic is on here as well. If you think you can hold your own with PB by all means handle up. And he does know his boxing bruh, I never said he knows EVERYTHING about our sport, but he is not a casual fan. Someone will prove you incorrect in discussion on here one day as well, we have alot of knowledgable individual's roaming this site.

Comment

Pugs you're not the only one to post a pic up here on these boards. PB's pic is on the scene too. Hell my pic is on here as well. If you think you can hold your own with PB by all means handle up. And he does know his boxing bruh, I never said he knows EVERYTHING about our sport, but he is not a casual fan. Someone will prove you incorrect in discussion on here one day as well, we have alot of knowledgable individual's roaming this site.
            Owning someone on boxing is easy for me,i love it for 20 years i have loved it,what i gurantee is guys like pugly havent even watched a 10th of the rds i have,and acts the expert,hate to break it to you there better then me knowledge wise...............wanna blow your mind talk to the great a for an hour.and he is still just a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Owning someone on boxing is easy for me,i love it for 20 years i have loved it,what i gurantee is guys like pugly havent even watched a 10th of the rds i have,and acts the expert,hate to break it to you there better then me knowledge wise...............wanna blow your mind talk to the great a for an hour.and he is still just a kid.
              Absolutely Mark bruh. The Great, Jab, and especially NChristo. Man those cats are always a joy to talk Boxing to. I learn alot from those guys everytime I talk to um. Natas has some damn good knowledge of the sport too.

Comment

Be easy on Pugly guys, he had a rough time with his 4' 3" girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Be easy on Pugly guys, he had a rough time with his 4' 3" girlfriend.
                  For you Led bruh? Sure. BTW the sig you are sportin is magnificent. Keep um comin bruh.

Comment

i never claimed to know more than everyone here. . . but from what ive seen (you can check my post history and see my analysis/breakdown of fights), i know more than PB32, who only posts about mayweather/pacquiao. . . seriously, aside from lounge/dome talk, all the guy does is talk about mayweather, and hate on pacquiao. . .

im young, so of course i can't have the experience of some people, but i feel like i can hold my own against anybody on here in a debate, or analysis of a fight/fighter. . . im also a full-time law student, and involved in a lot of group projects/volunteer work. . . don't have a lot of time for boxing. . . but boxing and law school is my life. . .

name an upcoming fight, or a fighter, and ill give you a brief synopsis that is second to none. . .

Comment

lol also please post a link to where pb32 has posted a picture of himself. . . i would LOVE to see this ginger. . hahahaha, the guy sits around and counts his freckles. . .

he's a ****** . . a little irish ginger ******. . . it's pathetic - he worships a guy who would LAUGH HIS ASS OFF if he knew about it. . . lol floyd would be laughing so hard knowing he has a little ginger ****** fan!

Comment

Working...
                      X