Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Properly Preparing For The Twilight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    LMFAO!! Ruiz, really?? Oh man!!
    yes Ruiz, your also trying to say that their greatness is measured by dominance in the HW division?

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      Pacquiao will retire Marquez like other Mexican boxers.
      Ok troll, who exactly has he retired? Margarito? Fighting in december. Morales? Still fighting. Barrera? He's fought a few times since he lost to pac. Diaz? Still fighting. Don't tell me your gonna bring up Oscar? He dragged his a s s out of retirement to fight pac. Salido? Still fighting I believe.

So which Mexicans are you talking about troll?

Aint there no pac articles for you to go on and pat your fellow tards on the back? Probably not since he is hiding. Still trying to avoid tests without cut offs!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
        yes Ruiz, your also trying to say that their greatness is measured by dominance in the HW division?
        Which is exactly what they are doing?

Common man, I love hispanic boxers but they just ain't got nothing on the Klits.

Klits are ATGs. You don't have to agree. I'm not here to change any motherfucker's mind. Just want you to understand where I'm coming from.

Comment

Does anyone know if Marquez vs. Ramos is gonna be televised?

Comment

Originally posted by KLTPTheFlomo View Post
            TV Azteca 7pm pst (I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Which is exactly what they are doing?

Common man, I love hispanic boxers but they just ain't got nothing on the Klits.

Klits are ATGs. You don't have to agree. I'm not here to change any motherfucker's mind. Just want you to understand where I'm coming from.
              it has nothing to do with being hispanic bro, its just fact. You don't measure greatness based on dominance in a stale ass division, you get it from your resume, and you cant say that vitali in terms of resume >>>> Rafa who fought tougher opposition in bantam weight. And YES again John Ruiz, people shit on Ruiz, but the fact of the matter is that he was a top heavyweight for a solid 10 or so and they never faced him. The Klitschko bros are easily the best team in terms of 'dominance'. but the Marquez brothers probably fought the best competition on both sides. Rafa is very underrated, with his wins over Mark Johnson, Tim Austin and Israel Vasquez. And seriously, compare Vitali resume to Rafa's and youll see. Who came back to stop Byrd? It wasn't Vitali...Fact is Vitali does not hold a "W" against Byrd... (he quit) It was Wladimir who stopped Byrd not once but twice.

*edit* klits atg's? LOL wlad has a case, but I don't see how vitali does.
              Last edited by $coinblatt$; 07-13-2011, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Ok troll, who exactly has he retired? Margarito? Fighting in december. Morales? Still fighting. Barrera? He's fought a few times since he lost to pac. Diaz? Still fighting. Don't tell me your gonna bring up Oscar? He dragged his a s s out of retirement to fight pac. Salido? Still fighting I believe.

So which Mexicans are you talking about troll?

Aint there no pac articles for you to go on and pat your fellow tards on the back? Probably not since he is hiding. Still trying to avoid tests without cut offs!
                dude, don't be too hard on the *******s, they're just kids!

Comment

There is no way - no how , in putting the Klitschko Bros above Marquez's.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTPTheFlomo View Post
                    It's going to be live streamed on toprank.com as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Great article.

Boxing will miss Marquez when he finally hangs them up. A true legend!
                      Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X