Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf is Bernard Hopkins sittign around for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
    I was thinking that too, but Valuev is probably going to lose to Chagaev, and Chagaev is probably too strong for B-Hop at this point.
    Hopkins is probably just going to retire, he should have done it right after the Pavlik fight.
    Nah Hopkins can take Chagaev easily I think.

Comment

I think Dawson would be the most dangerous fight other than Jones. But IMO Hopkins prime is now and Jones Prime ended a little while ago so Hopkins beats Jones this time around. Dawson is still a young cat which could be there to either get man handled by Hopkins or passing of the torch by Hopkins.

Comment

I'm down for either Bhop or Glen kickin Chad's ass, but honestly I hope Glen gets the fight cuz he deserves it. Too late to recover the Adamek fight it seems. Bhop should press hard for Froch at 168 I guess. Not the biggest name, but **** it. Get anotha division belt and retire as a titlist.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Call me crazy, but I would like to see him fight Valuev in the states and retire as a Heavyweight titlist.
          thatd be classic...

Comment

hes suppose to get an opponent by july

Comment

Hopkins wants another $3 million dollar paycheck before he retires, it's that simple. Unless he likes color commentating on ESPN. He also gets money through promotional company (GBP).

Comment

Working...
              X