Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Haters Will Still Tune in To 9/12 PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not even stream this garbage fight. Good luck on your last fight Floydie.
    I hope you retire for good and leave the boxingscene. The Best Exit

Comment

i won't even stream this joke fight either.

anyone with dignity shouldn't waste their time on this utter poop mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Of course they will.

A lot of people have dedicated their lives to hating Floyd. Most defintely dedicated their fandom.

You think they're going to miss his last fight? What if Berto lands the shot of all shots and knocks him out? They won't live with theirself missing that live.
        Nah,this fight is rigged! Only the dumb as will not notice it.

Comment

It would actually crack me up to see Berto starch Floyd just seeing that all play out.

Comment

Yea, that's how you got rich.

I mean, since you don't have "any fans" and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              This will be the 3rd Floyd ppv that I wont be buying. I'm a fan of the sport rather than a fanboy of a particular fighter. As a big Pac fan I didnt even buy his fight with Algieri and as weak a fight that was, it still had more significance than this crap.

I'll be on a cruise the wknd of Sept 12th. I'll read about it the next day and youtube the highlights granted there are any.

Comment

Not me !

A cushy retirement fight is fine, for those who want to pay for it.

But not me !

And I wouldnt pay to watch Thurman get beat-up and exposed either.

Thurman/Berto would be a better fight.

Comment

He will get 500k buys but only from the blind supporters... The haters won't even tune in this time.

Comment

I've NEVER bought a Floyd PPV, and I'm not about to start with this TRASH!!!!

I'm not even wasting my time watching this sparring session.

We'll never know the real #'s anyway. It either won't get released, or will get fabricated.

Comment

• For once the haters won't tune in, Floyd. In fact most of your supporters won't either. This could struggle to get to 500,000 buys. A terrible number when the card will probably need 35-37 million just to the fighters. Awful, awful choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X