No announcement yet.

Did Cotto Duck Gabe Rosado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    Its a tune up, a fight he's supposed to win and look good in doing so. Its supposed to be against weak opposition, deal with it.
    Exactly, he doesn't need a risky fight coming off 2 losses.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to fight Sergio at a CW on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      well rodriguez beat some indian guy who had no idea what boxing was and then got a very debatable decision over freddy hernandez. if cotto cant beat rodriguez then it's truly over. actually it's over right now because he knows he can't beat rosado so he's cherry picking guys that can't hurt him or possibly beat him just to get a bigger fight and the bigger fights are always gonna be good fighters unless a baldomir miracle happens again(unlikely)
      Is Rosado really that much better than Rodriguez? I acknowledge it's over if Cotto loses to Rodriguez, but how can you cherry pick to "avoid" Gabriel Rosado? He is way overrated on here. He can take punishment pretty well, I'll give him that.

Comment

Please children Cotto ducks no one, never has never will. It's where the mula's at.

Comment

op is smoking the bad stuff.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What makes Rosado better than Rodriguez? They are pretty much on the same level and Cotto didnt have to fight either he could just sit and wait to fight the Marquez-Bradley winner. He just wants a tune up to get ready for a bigger fight.

Comment

The guy with 6 loses?

Comment

Cotto needs a win. He's just taken 2 losses.

Comment

I don't think Cotto has ducked anyone to be honest. He has lost his last 2 though so I don't mind him taking a fight he should win. Plus, he's supposed to fight JMM or Bradley if he does win. I'll be rooting for him. Lets face it Cotto isn't cut out for 154 anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X