Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvin Hagler vs. Roy Jones Jr.. 160 Pounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop using the leonard fight.

everytime you do i shed a tear.

Comment

After thinking about this..first I said Hagler..but..I think Roy would actually pull out the dec. When RJ was at 160..he was just a freak..came in from across the ring with a flying upercut..he did things that i never seen anyone do in boxing and get away with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        Let's put it like this: What can Leonard do that Roy Jones can't do better?
        take a punch

Comment

I ain' trying to be disrespectufl

Roy Jones is an ATG.
          THAT'S FOR SURE.

But let's be honest.. we have no idea if his chin was glass from the start or glass after Tarver.. None.

Why? Because he either 'avoided' or just didn't have the chance to fight the punchers of his era.

Mccellan
          Jackson
          Eubank
          Benn
          Daruiz..

Nunn also have under rated power and could have given Roy a good fight, but Roy didn't fight him either.

Roy was too busy embarassing Richard Hall.

So we have no idea if he could have taken a punch or not. Hagler would have gotten to that chin and it might serioulsy have been good night Roy.

Comment

Hagler would have destroyed Roy Jones. Look at what he did to some of the other ATG and some other great fighters. Jones would not have stood a chance in this one.

Comment

hagler maybe hit his peak in 1985 when he fought tommy hearns.. i truly think on that night no 160 could have beat hagler,be it rrj.srl,bh. no one, could rrj have took the punishment hearns did that night.. not a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X