Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Dwayne Johnson Have Played A Better Bane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    So if you're not one of the best actors in the world, you suck? Makes sense with the way people think of boxers on this site.
    Never said he sucks, I just think he would be poor in the role and poor in the film.

His range is poor an he is really an action star.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Ya but then again they have that chick from all the Princess romantic comedies playing Catwoman so...
        well i remember way back when they all bashed heath ledger and we all know how that turned out right?

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        that dumb obvious tribal tattoo definitely limited his already limited acting career.
        that shiet could be covered just like eminem had his on that 8mile movie

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
        Not a good role for him. He can play that bad guy, but not that type of bad guy.

Overall I tihnk he is a pretty good actor. Ive enjoyed most of his movies.
        i dont think that the bane character dont need twisted shiet like the joker. it's more of a guy destroying shiet all over gotham.

the reason why i thought dwayne could have played the part cuz tom hardy is too fawking small for the role and even christian bale is taller than him. bane should have been gigantic.

oh and he's too pale for bane.

Comment

If you're saying Bane should have been played by a much bigger guy then yeah I agree.

The Rock is not that guy. Nolan has set pretty set high standrards with his cast. The Rock isn't a bad actor, but he isn't a very good one either.

Comment

Well this is sort'a unrelated but it is a comic book movie thing. In the X-Men movies, even before they were released, I always thought the best person to have played Sabretooth was Sid Vicious (also known as Sid Justice). I mean the guy practically looks like him, he has the same stature and body shape and most of all he sounded just like him (from the X-MEN cartoon anyway). What do you guys think?

Jump to the 3:00 minute mark. What do you guys think? Their voices are pretty similar. I think he could've been better than the guy they chose, even in the one in the Wolverine movie.
            Last edited by WarriorSoul; 04-25-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X