• Time
  • Show
Clear All

those do look like aliens moon cities lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      On a related note, you may like the premise of this movie:

Never seen that before. Looks good.

I think alot of Sci-Fi movies are based on real stuff and its used to get the general public "used to it".

Like Stargate, I think there are some stargates on earth, they even had a episode where they had a parody show inside the show.

They are probably getting us used to the idea of paying for health.

Makes you wonder why none of the families that control the world ever die young due to cancer or diseases, and almost all live to 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Wait, I thought the popular theory was that we never even landed on the moon, because of that U.S. Flag waving like the wind blew.

And now Govt. is keeping discoveries on the moon a secret?
        If I'm not mistaken, the common theory is that people belive that the first moon landing was staged so that the U.S would beat the USSR. Even if the first landing was staged(which I doubt) it wouldn't matter because we've already landed on the moon numerous times.

Comment

Would be cool if true. I want to see stuff like that. Be freakin bad ass to have that knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Cool stuff if true.

What I don't get is the people who dismiss absolutely everything that their not used to that they don't know about.

"I never saw it... so it doesn't exist"

"Sounds too crazy..... didn't happen"
            What I find dubious is that it continues to buy into this idea that "they" are keeping secrets from us for reasons that don't make sense. That scientists are passing up the opportunity to go down in history as responsible for the greatest discovery in history without providing a real rationale for why.

Who has "broken" this story? A selection of crank websites devoted to bizarre nonsense. Where are the BBC, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, the NY Times, the Guardian? Why does nobody want this story?

I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              What I find dubious is that it continues to buy into this idea that "they" are keeping secrets from us for reasons that don't make sense. That scientists are passing up the opportunity to go down in history as responsible for the greatest discovery in history without providing a real rationale for why.

Who has "broken" this story? A selection of crank websites devoted to bizarre nonsense. Where are the BBC, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, the NY Times, the Guardian? Why does nobody want this story?

I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation.
              because there's a social stigma. If you believe in Aliens or are even willing to entertain the idea. You're automatically labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy psycho.They're supposed to be "real" news organizations and they don't want to tarnish their reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Cool stuff if true.

What I don't get is the people who dismiss absolutely everything that their not used to that they don't know about.

"I never saw it... so it doesn't exist"

"Sounds too crazy..... didn't happen"
                completely agree..........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  because there's a social stigma. If you believe in Aliens or are even willing to entertain the idea. You're automatically labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy psycho.They're supposed to be "real" news organizations and they don't want to tarnish their reputation.
                  There was a social stigma against heliocentrism at one point. So why has the heliocentric model now become the accepted one? Because of the evidence.

If the evidence was there then there would be no stigma. There is no evidence. People claiming that there is evidence do so with dubious evidence, for example claiming that photos of the moon landing were doctored to remove the alien space cities prior to their release without actually showing any space cities to prove it.

Doctoring out the space cities makes no sense anyway. If you really wanted to keep it a secret you wouldn't need to blur part of the photo, you'd simply destroy the photo completely and rely on others which show no space cities.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The only extraordinary thing about "I totally have pictures, honest, but you can't see them, they're in my house" is how inept it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Is he the same guy who said a missile the the pentagon and the WTC

Anyway, if youre gonna make such claims, makes sure you can back em up buddy
                    I showed you the evidence the other day why are you still acting dumb and butt hurt???

The video was released by the American Government and not by some "conspiracy theorist" as you and your butt buddy squeelpiggy like to call them..you must be young around 18 or 19 to be that ignorant if you're older then I feel sorry for your Ukraine ass hsahsahahhahahh

here American Government footage my Ukraine wannabe Russian homie

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      http://jszostak.webs.com/Solar%20Sys...Anomalies.html
                      http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ities-Exist..-

Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.
                      Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.
                      He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it.

1-Perfect Pyramid found on the Moon from the Hubble Telescope in 1998

2-Russian Luna 9 photographs Space Vehicle. Luna 9 was the first spacecraft to achieve a lunar soft landing and to transmit photographic data from the Moon's surface to Earth, preceding the U.S. Surveyor 1 soft lander by about 4 months.

3-Lunik 13 a Soviet Satellite that landed on the Moon sent back an image of what appears to be an artificial structure of 3 circular disks.

4-Multiple images of what appear to be factories of some type in the Copernicus Crater.

5-Wait until you see this thing NASA image AS8-12-2209 looks like a Giant Mechanized Spider for something

6-Toward the bottom of the page you'll see some interesting photos of Titan.

Comment

Working...
                      X