Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So after Marquez, is Cintron next for Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner of Margarito vs Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      personally, i'd rather see Pac/Floyd jr after they win their respective fights and the winner of margarito/cotto face mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        i actually think hatton looked quite good against malignaggi. Rest of the list seems fair.
        He looks good against Malignaggi but if the person can't crack an egg, you are going to be willing to just walk in. Maybe if he would of fought someone with the power of Randall Bailey or a Victor Ortiz, He wouldnt have looked as good.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          personally, i'd rather see Pac/Floyd jr after they win their respective fights and the winner of margarito/cotto face mosley.
          Personally, I would too. But going by previous experience, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Last time everyone sat at the table to make this fight, Pac baulked.

Comment

What happened to your neutral approach homie? You been in hate mode for a minute now.. Be easy.

Comment

I think so too. If I'm not mistaken, Cotto and Margarito will be fighting @ 150, right?

Comment

Personally, I would too. But going by previous experience, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Last time everyone sat at the table to make this fight, Pac baulked.
                well, call me an optimist, but i firmly believe that the fight will happen by next year. nothing wrong with hoping for something good right?

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  well, call me an optimist, but i firmly believe that the fight will happen by next year. nothing wrong with hoping for something good right?
                  Absolutely....

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    I think so too. If I'm not mistaken, Cotto and Margarito will be fighting @ 150, right?
                    There's been talk of Cotto wanting a Pac rematch, Manny Steward has mentioned this too. I can't think of any reason why both would start chirping up about this, unless, Arum has given them cause too.

Just think that it wouldn't be hard to bring about. The headlines would read - "Cotto, on a mission of redemption against Pacquaio having slain Margarito"

Comment

not so fast theres always the loser of mayweather ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X