Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever woke up out of your sleep but your body stayed asleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have hallucinated while wide awake.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Since you said you did your research on the topic. You should have come across the word, neurotheology.

If not, the Fck off lame.

Do more research.

Then post this subject somewhere else to gain attention.
      You better pray before God I dont locate you mother****er because I'm looking you little ***** u hear me u bold keyboard *****

I swear to God i'm gonna find you ***** u hear me i'm going to find you lil *****

***** act like she tough

I put that on God i'm going to find you ***** u hear me

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Are you talking about sleep walking.

All the time.
        He's talking about incubus, where he cannot move and the ghost takes advantages of it and buttfcks him.

Comment

never happened to me, seems like it happens to alot of people, and honestly, im feeling a bit left out here

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            never happened to me, seems like it happens to alot of people, and honestly, im feeling a bit left out here
            Go on some 4 day drug benders and you'll get it.

Comment

We get this thread here every couple of months and I'll give you the answer I always give.

Don't sleep on your back.

Once I stopped sleeping on my back, it stopped happening to me. When you sleep like that it blocks some of your breathing and it leads to it.

Comment

Its the bodys natural mechanism to paralyse the body whilst sleeping so that you don't act out your dreams. Sometimes you wake before the brain flicks the switch back on for your body.

It happened for me the first and only time last year when I was travelling through China. I didn't drink or take any drugs the night before, I just woke up in the dark not being able to move and started to hear chinese being whispered really ****ing close to my ear. It was honestly the most terrifying thing ever. After a while I was able to move though and read that hallucinations are common with sleep-paralysis, but it still ****ed with my head big time! Was paralysed for about 30 seconds probably but it felt like minutes went by.

Comment

In china they call it the "Ghost on your stomach" or something like that, and theres various different incarnations of Goblins and Witches on your belly through all the different cultures/tribes of the world. C-R-E-E-P-Y

Comment

I've had a few experiences with sleep paralysis. The first one was extremely terrifying. I remember waking up with this weird uneasy feeling. When I opened my eyes I saw a figure by the door about 15 feet away. My first thought was that someone broke in the house. I tried to get up and that's when I realized I couldn't move.

I realized as I was trying to move that this wasn't a person, it was darker than the room, slender build and seemed to react once it knew that I had seen it. I had this strong sense of dread. It started scrambling like it didn't know what to do. It started towards me quickly then took another direction to the right of the room, then it was gone. I've never been that scared ever. It only lasted less than a minute but the figure seemed to me very menacing very evil.

Comment

For sure, feels weird as **** that you wanna wake up but your body is like "NAH PLAYA"

Comment

Working...
                      X